No courtesy - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No courtesy

Re: No courtesy

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No officer courtesy??? We all are sister and brothers.. Are we??? Why would I give my sister or brother a speeding ticket for $281 possibly four points on his license. This is what a Florida Trooper did to an officer after he identified himself as a police officer. Trooper K. Smith #2274 of St. lucie County

How about the UTC number and the violators name and address. .........Dooshbag, Wah wah wah!

DOOSHBAG?????? WHERE IS THE LOVE??? NAME CALLING IS NOT NECESSARY!!!!! EVERYBODY MAKE MISTAKE BOTH PARTIES WERE WRONG.. THE OFFICER FOR EXPECTING FREE PASS. HOPEFULLY SHE DONT SOMEDAY NEED A SMALL FAVOR.. SPEEDING, ACCIDENT, ETC.......

BOTH SOUNDS LIKE A REAL DOOSHBAG!!!!!! U GOT TO THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN IF U GOT ONE!!!!!!
    U GUYS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! U GUYS SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!! U ARE ALL SCREWED UP!! MY BAD HE IS THE REDS AND SHE IS THE YANKEES. MEANING THEY ARE ON DIFFERENT TEAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Treasure Coast LEO
    I know Trooper Smith very well and in my opinion, she is one of the best! Her uniform is consistently squared away and I have personally learned a great deal from her. I’ve backed her up on stops and know where she draws the line. So, with that in mind, my guess is you were clipping along at 100 or above on Florida’s’ Turnpike. As you showed your silly badge expecting a free pass for idiotic behavior, the Trooper handed you a citation while you displayed a stupid ass look wondering what just happened. Carry on cry baby and go pay your St Lucie ticket. Better yet, take the case to court and tell Magistrate Schwab that she must have stopped the wrong car because you’re an LEO and the law doesn’t apply to you. After which, come back her and let us know how that worked out for ya. Big Baby!
    EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINON... YES, THE LAW APPLIES TO EVERYONE EQUALLY SOMETIMES U GOT TO THINK I MIGHT JUST BE TRANSFERED IN HIS AREA ONEDAY THEY COULD WORKING SIDE BY SIDE... POSSIBLY HER BACKUP!!!! U NEVER NO!! BIG BABY

No officer courtesy??? We all are sister and brothers.. Are we??? Why would I give my sister or brother a speeding ticket for $281 possibly four points on his license. This is what a Florida Trooper did to an officer after he identified himself as a police officer. Trooper K. Smith #2274 of St. lucie County

How about the UTC number and the violators name and address. .........Dooshbag, Wah wah wah!
    Y WOULD AN OFFICER DISPLAY ANOTHERS NAME AND ADDRESS ON A PUBLIC ACCESSED WEB SITE WHO IS THE REAL DOOSHBAG!!!! DUMMY!!!! U GOT TO BE A REDNECK!!!!!

Sir,
    I apologize for the citation you received. Under NO, and I mean, NO circumstances do I write a fellow LEO. Hell, I even let off NJ or NY visitors who have a badge indicating their relative is an LEO. ANY LEO will be granted a break, even if they act offensively, which I have never encountered. LEO's are polite, and unnecesssarily apologetic. You speed, SO WHAT. YOU will be held responsible for any results. LEO's are trained on driving techniques. Those on this site stating troopers are taught to write fellows LEO's ARE LYING. I WAS THERE. Every profession has 1 or 2 idiots who don't understand we are PROFESSIONALS and will grant LEO's the respect they deserve. Again, sir, I apologize for the childish actions of another.

I know Trooper Smith very well and in my opinion, she is one of the best! Her uniform is consistently squared away and I have personally learned a great deal from her. I’ve backed her up on stops and know where she draws the line. So, with that in mind, my guess is you were clipping along at 100 or above on Florida’s’ Turnpike. As you showed your silly badge expecting a free pass for idiotic behavior, the Trooper handed you a citation while you displayed a stupid ass look wondering what just happened. Carry on cry baby and go pay your St Lucie ticket. Better yet, take the case to court and tell Magistrate Schwab that she must have stopped the wrong car because you’re an LEO and the law doesn’t apply to you. After which, come back her and let us know how that worked out for ya. Big Baby!
    Yourself and Tpr. Smith are pieces of crap. I'm glad that my zone partners aren't as stubburn as you two. I could care less if an LEO is doing 170 mph on the 821, they will get away with a warning. I'll let them learn how to drive more responsibly on their own. I didn't get this job to police the police and I am not a supervisor.

Yourself and Tpr. Smith are pieces of crap. I'm glad that my zone partners aren't as stubburn as you two. I could care less if an LEO is doing 170 mph on the 821, they will get away with a warning. I'll let them learn how to drive more responsibly on their own. I didn't get this job to police the police and I am not a supervisor.
    Agreed! More than 25 years with FHP and I am proud to say that I have never written another PO. It isn't about them being above the law, it's about giving a fellow LEO a break on something that is not that critical.

Wow, it appears some LEOs don't want to take on reponsability for their actions the way the nimrod general public normally do. "I know I was going 93, but I said I was sorry and I'll NEVER do it again." I haven't written a LEO, a LEOs family member, or military because they've all been couteous. However if one would get mouthy... You have 3 options, sinature at the bottom. :wink:

This says it all, there is nothing else that needs to be added.
    I could care less if an LEO is doing 170 mph on the 821, they will get away with a warning. I'll let them learn how to drive more responsibly on their own. I didn't get this job to police the police and I am not a supervisor.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast