No courtesy
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No courtesy

No courtesy

No officer courtesy??? We all are sister and brothers.. Are we??? Why would I give my sister or brother a speeding ticket for $281 possibly four points on his license. This is what a Florida Trooper did to an officer after he identified himself as a police officer. Trooper K. Smith #2274 of St. lucie County

Re: No courtesy

Full name of the other police officer and agency, please. TIme and date of stop would be nice as well.

She's a charger girl, what do you expect?

I'm a former Trooper and now that I'm in blue, I really understand the meaning of "true brothehood". I would not give a fellow officer a BS ticket (speeding, seatbelt, insurance, etc), of course unless he/she really deserved it...Now, if it's a criminal violation (DUI, ect) I have no choice...FHP Troopers have a reputation to uphold and I understand. But c'mom ladies and gentlemen!!

I don't think it matters what agency or who the other officer is. That's just jacked up. If I were that trooper I would at least give courtesy to another brother or sister in blue.

She a disgrace to the badge and to all Leo. Don't forget she might need back up one day and an officer just might the one to back her up. Lol don't burn bridges

We are all on the same team. Yeah she made mistake we all do.

Troopers are brainwashed in the academy to believe that all other law enforcement officers are below them and no more worthy of courtesy than a bum on the street. The good ones come out with their heads on straight and realize we are on the same team. Troopers nationwide have this reputation of screwing other officers and I feel bad for the really good ones.

You know who you are.

Now, if the guy that got a ticket mouthed off to the Trooper, game on and press hard five copies!

OMG!!!!! Cry me a river... It's always funny to hear this crying BS about the poor little police officer getting a ticket...How about this...How about setting an example to the motoring public and driving within the law and quit with the sense of entitlement...Just because you carry a badge doesn't mean you get a free ride...Everytime I read one these whiners it makes me want to write more...And $281 equates to 20+ over the speed limit.. Slow down and you two never meet...

I know Trooper Smith very well and in my opinion, she is one of the best! Her uniform is consistently squared away and I have personally learned a great deal from her. I’ve backed her up on stops and know where she draws the line. So, with that in mind, my guess is you were clipping along at 100 or above on Florida’s’ Turnpike. As you showed your silly badge expecting a free pass for idiotic behavior, the Trooper handed you a citation while you displayed a stupid ass look wondering what just happened. Carry on cry baby and go pay your St Lucie ticket. Better yet, take the case to court and tell Magistrate Schwab that she must have stopped the wrong car because you’re an LEO and the law doesn’t apply to you. After which, come back her and let us know how that worked out for ya. Big Baby!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast