calling all cars

calling all cars

It's been a while since a real post on here, lets take a look at what we have. GPD is now run by a shrimpy dude who had major delusions of grandure. He's some kind of college boy who somehow found himself at the right place at the right time everytime, and kissing the big guy's ass for so many years didn't hurt, I'm sure (GKW's). Second in charge is someone who's been regarded by more than one as "the token black". Is he the token black? Yep he is, because the guy couldn't make a decision to save his own life, much less decide what to do on a call when he was an officer without calling a Sgt. (Brown, usually)-- Another one at the right place at the right time, having the right race. Gulfport's diverse now, dontcha know? Why are there no other blacks that work there? What else do we have? a detective who has been dumb all his life and was the worst officer on the verge of being fired until he had one smart day and decided that kissing up was the way to the promised land. Now, he has a new car coming, a can't-touch-this position, and the only thing that hurts is the Sh**tty taste on his lips. There's another guy who calls himself a sergeant while he babysits teens, sits on the phone for hours, pops pills, and is the head of the God knows what division. Lets talk about the SET team. The Suckinup Extra Time team. Whoo, there's so much training to be done like chasin' each other around in cars-- awesome. Have they ever done anything worth while? No. Have they ever done anything remotely related to real police work? You couldn't count it on one hand if you were an amputee. The rest of the crew contains a handful of officers who know what they're doing but are ignored, and the proud few who who soak up the buttkissing accolades while their heads get bloated and their attitudes get nausiating.

You don't have to look at each other with suspicion. I used to work there but I don't anymore. I am still well informed, though, and my spelling, punctuation, and grammer are under par on purpose, if you couldn't figure that out.

Re: calling all cars

Glad ur gone....just move on dude...prob didnt like you when you were here and still dont like you now. Your comments are as unwelcome as you are.

Re: calling all cars

Actually things are going pretty good here and I haven't heard many complaints from people working. Our department isn't hurting as much as what I read on other departments it seems.