Edgar "Eggie" Barrios?? Where is he now?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Edgar "Eggie" Barrios?? Where is he now?

I know he ended up doing some federal time but does anyone know where Barrios is now?

Re: Edgar "Eggie" Barrios?? Where is he now?

Here we go again!!! Now everyone will get on here and call him names and say what a peice of garbage he was. Let me start by saying that Barrios was an excellent road cop that screwed up big time and made a bad decision that cost him everything and ultimately his freedom for a few years. He did his time and paid his debt to society and is now living a happy, productive life in South Florida.

Barrios was very street savy and I think he was a little too street smart for his own good. There were many deputy's that were awesome street cops but eneded up getting themselves in trouble. Don't judge him until you have walked in his shoes. We all screw up, just some screw up's are bigger than others. I think Barrios was a great stand up guy.

Mini-me? Another Scarface wannabee!! :lol:

Scarface wanna-be? I dont get it. He had nothing to do with that kind of drug. He took some weed. Get your story straight before calling names that dont make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Scarface wanna-be? I dont get it. He had nothing to do with that kind of drug. He took some weed. Get your story straight before calling names that dont make sense
    Bob Marley wanna-be. I stand corrected. :devil:

Here we go again!!! Now everyone will get on here and call him names and say what a peice of garbage he was. Let me start by saying that Barrios was an excellent road cop that screwed up big time and made a bad decision that cost him everything and ultimately his freedom for a few years. He did his time and paid his debt to society and is now living a happy, productive life in South Florida.

Barrios was very street savy and I think he was a little too street smart for his own good. There were many deputy's that were awesome street cops but eneded up getting themselves in trouble. Don't judge him until you have walked in his shoes. We all screw up, just some screw up's are bigger than others. I think Barrios was a great stand up guy.

Are you kidding. He made a mistake? He made a bad decision? He was street smart? He was thug smart is what you mean. This man was a law enforcement officer who was drug dealing and working FOR hood rats. You can't defend that. That isn't a mistake. Geez, and to think you are a deputy. Good God am I glad I'm nearing the end of my career with what is now on this job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Are you kidding. He made a mistake? He made a bad decision? He was street smart? He was thug smart is what you mean. This man was a law enforcement officer who was drug dealing and working FOR hood rats. You can't defend that. That isn't a mistake. Geez, and to think you are a deputy. Good God am I glad I'm nearing the end of my career with what is now on this job.
    Amen Brother, to actually post that he made a mistake, is insulting and shows a total lack of maturity on the part of poster. I have been a deputy for more years then I care to remember. However in all that time, I never,ever,ever thought about making this type of"mistake", screwing up an arrest, stepping on your air hose, getting caught in policy bs, sure but never ever made a conscious decision to commit a felony, deal drugs or steal drugs from a DAV. Sorry but he got everything he deserves and no, he was not a good cop, he was a drug dealer. And for you to think he was a stand up guy makes me think your an arse hole,. Grow up, this is not a child's profession. PS, he was always banging in sick in conjuction with rdo and screwing the rset of the squad because we had to work short.

I really hope you are not a LEO because with a comment like that you show you have 0 integrity.

You must be one of his customers.

Yea he made a simple mistake. Are you kidding me? He took 40 pounds of dope and had it distributed and sold within two days. I think we have different opinions on what a real street cop is. This is the guy, the news reports, not the cop that goes out every day and night and does the RIGHT thing. This ass gave us all a bad name.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast