open booking sheet expert - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: open booking sheet expert

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When will she ever get the idea that the people that work for her, with her, and around her, dont want her around. There is not one popular thing about her and her personal life distracts from her ability to make decisions and will get someone seriously hurt or allow someone to get off on serious criminal charges because she knows nothing about law enforcement. I have worked for her on more then one occasion and I know that Im not perfect, but after every call she is around, the joke is how bad she is! There was a point that I felt bad for her, but there are some people in life that just dont get it and she is one of them. Time for you to get the hint and decide on a different career. Our safety is not worth it. I know you read this and this is the best way to explain to you that we dont like you!
    i think the statement we do not like you is not strong enough. listen we can not stand you or your morals. do not get in our way. just approve our reports, do not correct them, do not give your opinion, just be a token female supervisor. that is all you are worth if that much.

Is gl the same person as durrance?

This might start more of a negative chain reaction, but other then her personal issues, how bad has she really been? She hasnt hurt anyone and seems pretty knowledgable to me.

you must be:
    A. One of her victims
    B. Blind and naive
    C. A rookie who knows no better
    D. Georgeanne herself

you must be:
    A. One of her victims
    B. Blind and naive
    C. A rookie who knows no better
    D. Georgeanne herself
    Steve, not only am I dissapointed you are not around anymore to protect me from all mistakes and get the same cover ups you got, but you already forgot to spell me name! There is no e on the end. I am not that bad, if I was, my loving husband wouldn't have taken me back after I embarrased him all over the place by cheating on him several times and ultimately settling with you because you had most pull. But the minute you lost your badge and trust me I tried to pretend that retirement badge was the same, I was not attracted to you anymore. My husband's badge is still nice and shiny, yeah he won't ever amount to much as a police officer, but he will occupy my time until I find someone else who can help me. Now that misty left mike, he could be a good replacement. Anywho, Steve please move on and let me be with I deserve the most, a guy with a badge. I don't wear badge bunny shirts for nothing, I haven't spent years and years on my back with my legs up in the air to throw my LEO career away for you, the theif who had no badge! Sorry lovie dovie!

Can someone explain how it is allowed that a police officer let alone a supervisor was allowed to associate herself with a known felon? I mean on a sexual level. Is there something in place that prohibits that? I can never trust someone who has taken an oath to protect and serve and then laid in bed with the type of person we swore to put behind bars! It is treason and to know that she has her financial difficulties. Where is IA? To the new chief, this is a person who is crooked or her mindset isn't appropriate to be a supervisor. Just looking for an explaintion other then he tricked her, because if that is the excuse, it only makes my point that she shouldn't be where she is at!

Any word on the IA for having sex on duty?

Yeah she'll get away with it just like her boyfriend did by having someone call the witnesses and tell them not to testify against them just like S's best friend, DD did for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhhh, don't tell anyone
    Yeah she'll get away with it just like her boyfriend did by having someone call the witnesses and tell them not to testify against them just like S's best friend, DD did for him.
    I don't know where you got your info, but Donny is one of the witnesses. He was the one she was sleeping with while she was on duty not to mention a few others while she was a night sgt. That's why she had to jump shifts because Capt. G. caught her. That's where the cover up started.

People, if there is any sex on duty on going one, it aint as bad as the on the job sex happening between City Council and us. Now that's a f*&*U))(*g. We dont have enough crap happening with the public's perception about us without more of this moronic infighting. Basic idea..... you don't have to like the people you work with but you do have to work with 'em. Get over it. What good could possibly come of letting SP bait everyone on here into entering his miserable world.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast