open booking sheet expert - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Re: open booking sheet expert

sp you have the same makeup as the everyday scum we deal with in the city. Can't wait for you to get out and see your name all other the WC reports and LCSO's most wanted cause that is the only life you have to look forward to, ENJOY PRISON SHIT BIRD!!!!

Re: open booking sheet expert

Ok people, lets put this to a rest! I think that sp, gl, and jl are all losers! I think by reading all these, we now know that sp is going to prison, which I dont know if you people know, it is a camp, not really that threatening. There is no walls and not really the place that "Bubbas" are placed, so the whole thing that he is going to be a ***** is kind of stretching it. We all know that gl is kind a loose girl, apparently she left jl before went back and has been cheating on him again. Does that surprise anyone? Not really! We all know now that jl must be some poor sap or saint to allow his wife to get away with all this and take her back. I mean if he was just waiting for sp to go to prison to have her back, smart plan, but what if he comes back, does he think that she will stay away, most likely not! But whoever it is going back and forth, sp, gl, or jl or someone else, there are 260+ officers that work or still work here (cause sp resigned) and we dont need to know about their love triangle or her trampish ways. So if you have any respect for the rest of us, quit, this is disgusting. If it is true that Gl did perform sex while on duty, then let the admin do there thing, which we all know they wont. God Speed and be safe to all you hard working men and women in blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Really??
    Yeah sp, maybe I am a typical ccpd officer by you're nothing but a thief and a convicted felon. So leave us all alone and start thinking about what you want to do for your 20 cent an hour job. You are a piece of trash.
    Its 14-18 cents per hour, depending on the job. Get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Really??
    Yeah sp, maybe I am a typical ccpd officer by you're nothing but a thief and a convicted felon. So leave us all alone and start thinking about what you want to do for your 20 cent an hour job. You are a piece of trash.
    Its 14-18 cents per hour, depending on the job. Get it right.
    To be even more accurate, it is 12 cents an hour, but between the softball games, basketball games, and free college classes, he might not have any time to work ot! But the job on the golf course he is getting will allow him to keep his golf game up and they get to have lunch at the 19th hole! Sure is tough on him!

I want this guy's life, he loses his job, gets smeared all over the press, but I see him with a different girl all the time and according to these posts, he gets to sleep with gl still and doesnt have to put up her bs cause she gets to go home to her beloved husband! Then if what they saying is true, he is going to a camp that plays recreational sports all day long, plus get a degree. He will have no bills, no headaches, all the free medical that he wants, and will get in shape also. His meals are paid for and they are allowed to have cell phones. Besides the gay sex thing, how bad is that? I mean I wouldnt want it, but for someone who is a felon, doesnt sound too bad!

That's it? Nothing else? This was pretty funny, don't know how accurate it all is but it was intertaining to read at least. I guess back to work for now, boo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Try working with her. Has no clue how to work a robbery call.
    She acted like an idiot on the THI last night as well. She has no clue how to handle any incident and treats the officers like crap. Even the fire dept were laughing at her.

Seems like you have first hand knowledge of the incidents. What exactly do you think was done wrong? Or did you just see her on the news SP?? and now you are taking the opportunity to spread your venom. I was on the scene. Everything went just fine. If you don't know anything you shouldn't speak.

come on, we know its you GL, you just came on duty 17 minutes ago and checking this site. GIve yourself a pat on the back. Your a disgrace to the uniform and this agency.

When will she ever get the idea that the people that work for her, with her, and around her, dont want her around. There is not one popular thing about her and her personal life distracts from her ability to make decisions and will get someone seriously hurt or allow someone to get off on serious criminal charges because she knows nothing about law enforcement. I have worked for her on more then one occasion and I know that Im not perfect, but after every call she is around, the joke is how bad she is! There was a point that I felt bad for her, but there are some people in life that just dont get it and she is one of them. Time for you to get the hint and decide on a different career. Our safety is not worth it. I know you read this and this is the best way to explain to you that we dont like you!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast