open booking sheet expert
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Re: open booking sheet expert

In a matter of time, the best sergeant on this department will be exposed for what she has been her entire career. Things that her husband doesn't even know. Stay tuned, it is juicy! Don't worry, all you righteous police officers will finally feel good knowing that she won't be around much longer!!! Especially after it comes out what she has done over the years!

At the risk of increased venom, I gotta tell you GL bashers what a raw deal she is getting and how boring and useless this is becoming. So what is it. Are you mad cuz she's better looking than you are. You angry cuz she aint fat like you. Lemme guess, you think she should not be where she is. Well, get over it. She is a sgt pure and simple. She is on the shift she is on pure and simple. She aint getting fired. She aint coming after your husband, your girlfriend, or your boyfriend. It does take two so she did not make anyone do what they were not inclined to do in the first damn place so think about that one before you place the entire blame on her. After all, all the rest of you GL bashers are perfect and don't make mistakes and always are true to your significant others.

For you GL bashers, she can't even try to get back with her husband without crap. Did one of you fat, ugly females miss out on trying to move in on her old man or one of you ac/dc men out there miss it. Oh no wait, you just dislike her so much that no matter what she did it would not be enough. Your case is as pathetic as are you. You are losing fans and interest in your hate message. I bet if the truth be known about your identities, your careers would be following suit. How about reading a book when you feel angry..... if you can.

I'll tell you this, if it is true that GL and JL are getting back together it will show that they are at least trying in spite of the trash and venom you all are spreading. Leave 'em alone for crying out loud. I'm sure the responses will be great and witty!!!

Post Re: open booking sheet expert

Give old JL all the credit in the world if they are getting back together. I mean what was he here 4th or 5th husband and didn't she just walk out on him to be with someone else and since the someone else is not going to be around she chose him again. Sounds like a perfect match, he is a saint and she is the one that constantly needs forgiveness! Just a matter of time before good ole GL will move on again! Just be careful my man, you deserve better for yourself. But as they say, if you get bit once shame on the dog, if you get bit twice, shame on you.

thanks Dr. Phil.

What happened now?

She is worse than the oil spill, no matter what you do to cap it, it keeps getting worse.

Heard someone came in and filed a complaint to her supervisor about immoral activities. Automatic Ticket Puller! One of the deadly codes of conduct! Wow, how hard can that one be to guess! My guess is how smart can she be to just resign before she gets a resign under investiation against her! Her career is done!

Try working with her. Has no clue how to work a robbery call.

Typical CCPD officers response! She had sex with him just last week matter of fact and has never stopped! Yeah she is smart!

Yeah sp, maybe I am a typical ccpd officer by you're nothing but a thief and a convicted felon. So leave us all alone and start thinking about what you want to do for your 20 cent an hour job. You are a piece of trash.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast