BOLO all LEOs - BSO Deerfield LEO ticket writer - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: BOLO all LEOs - BSO Deerfield LEO ticket writer

Quote Originally Posted by Guesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by long time cop
    If you write any cop (except FHP)or family member of a cop (except FHP), PERIOD YOU ARE A REAL SCUMBAG. Even if they mouth off to you the right thing to do is call their family member thats on the job and let THEM handle it. Its bad enough we get paid like crap, now you have to take money out of my pocket so I have to pay a citation. LOSER. Hope nobody shows up to your 94's
    No sir, professional courtesy goes both ways. I do not have to put up with a mouthy, spoiled, discourteous family member of a LEO. Its bad enough that we get it from the general public but not from a family member of a fellow LEO. Teach your family members some respect and maybe you wont have to keep paying for their citations.
    Sounds like MB just spoke up
    No, not MB, dont know him. I do extend professional courtesy. If he did write a retired LEO then shame on him. But like I posted before, professional courtesy goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Only in Florida, this crap happens. In New York, we put the shithead's home address in the PBA news letter.
    bvllshyte..

We have a few idiot Troopers who write other cops. I should give this deputy their phone numbers. I bet they would be best buds.

DID ANYONE ASK WHY?

Unregistered

Get the facts before you comment on what some douch bag wrote...

Have not read one word of truth about D10 the ticket writer. Perception is not reality folks. I did write a Miami Dade cops daughter two years ago once. Never identified herself. Dad attempted to contact me via a friend of a friend. Never knew this Internet site existed as someone just told me about it.

Being MB I can tell you the people who posted about me don't have the facts. Good luck believing what you read on here. And if anyone wants to contact me you know where I work. Can't get more simple than that. Can't believe people hide behind fake names, etc on here. What a wast of time.....

And by the way I was not in the Navy....... Just another example of not knowing shit!

Unregistered
    Going back 5 years to start up an old thread? Interesting.

On an unrelated note since they keep being brought up, it seems FHP finally took a turn for the better when it comes to writing people. The Broward guys at least seem to be a good group.

Good 'ol MB.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    Since the return address on the email I received is not valid but the author identified himself, I'll post my response here:

Hello Mark,

I am in receipt of your email, thank you!

In your first sentence you stated that you did not know how our site benefits law enforcement. So, please allow me to supply you with that information:

LEOAFFAIRS.COM is the largest law enforcement message board on the planet and one of the largest law enforcement web sites of any type in the world. We have over 500 law enforcement agencies online in 18 countries and have been featured regularly on television, radio and in print (including MSNBC and The Washington Post). Because of our stature and format, we have helped LEOs around the globe and especially in the United States (particularly Florida). Because of us Florida Probation & Parole Officers can carry firearms and handcuffs...St. Petersburg police officers have a 4 day work week and can carry assault rifles...Hillsborough County has emergency shelters for the families of first responders while their loved ones are working natural disasters...new efforts are being pursued to track down and prosecute those threatening to harm LEOs...LEOs around the globe have access to the most pressing issues affecting law enforcement via our news site...we've been instrumental in getting higher pay and benefits for LEOs during contract negotiations...and the list goes on and on.

So, when your second paragraph starts off stating that there is no value to our site as a forum for change or improvement, it's obvious to me that you are either unaware of the facts or simply choose to ignore them (I'm hoping it's the former).

I realize that you may not understand the importance of offering users anonymity and that this offering resulted in the many accomplishments listed above. At the same time, we have strict Terms of Use that users must adhere to. As a user yourself you have the right to report a post if it violates our Terms of Use or to respond to it (as you already chose to do). If you've truly "taken issue with a couple of deputies and a Sgt", "got right in their face" and "told it like it was", I expect you to have a thicker skin like most LEOs. Having been in law enforcement for 30 years, I personally believe that is a necessity for doing the job.

I understand everyone (including you) is entitled to their own opinion, but there is no denying that our site fills a void and continues to effect positive change for law enforcement. Not everyone is willing to lay it on the line and confront the brass on issues (although you may be), which is why we started this site and have seen it enjoy so much success. Yes, there are those who would like to use our site for their own agenda while violating our Terms of Use, but we do have a published policy online on how to deal with them (http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...nd-violations/).

I may not have changed your opinion of our site, but I hope you at least understand a little more about it and why it's set up the way it is. If you want to talk, please feel free to give me a call on my cell.

Thanks for taking the time to write,

Chip DeBlock, Co-Founder
    LEOAFFAIRS.COM
    FIREAFFAIRS.COM
    TEACHERAFFAIRS.COM
    (813) 760-2900 Cell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have not read one word of truth about D10 the ticket writer. Perception is not reality folks. I did write a Miami Dade cops daughter two years ago once. Never identified herself. Dad attempted to contact me via a friend of a friend. Never knew this Internet site existed as someone just told me about it.

Being MB I can tell you the people who posted about me don't have the facts. Good luck believing what you read on here. And if anyone wants to contact me you know where I work. Can't get more simple than that. Can't believe people hide behind fake names, etc on here. What a wast of time.....

And by the way I was not in the Navy....... Just another example of not knowing shit!

Don't sweat it Mark these people are idiots.

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1521911
    this clown Barrie is writing LEOs? what a total [content deleted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop]. He should go put in his app for FHP. Back off? I would back off any call once I determined he was ticketing a LEO. I want no part of the BS.
    Of ALL the complaints we recently received on this subject, this is the only post (so far) where a violation of the Terms of Use was present. In this case it was one word used as a slam by an anonymous poster (which has been rectified). The fact that someone has opinions other than you and doesn't like LEOs who write other LEOs is not a violation of our Terms of Use. It's simply an opinion (which, in my experience, happens to be shared by most LEOs) that they have every legal right to express. There are also no accusations of "wrong doing" as was relayed to me.

POS
    Brothers don’t wright brothers tickets he’s a POS it’s just that simple if I knew who it was I would tell it to is face.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast