checking fishermen - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: checking fishermen

OH MY GOD, now they are saying that we may be going to the gulf to work the oil spill. How am I suppose to be able to put people in jail if I am cleaning oil off the animals. They should let them stupid redneck officers work it, they can just cook the animals and eat them. I hope BP is ready to buy me new patent leather shoes. Maybe I can pick up a warrant or write a few traffic tickets. I guess I'll have to leave Muffin with my bo...um... my friend. Well at least I can get some OT. There is this really cool tofu cooker that I want and I would really like to take my, um friend to this new sushi bar in town. Well tata for now me and Muffin are getting facials and then doing the mud bath thing. I'm kind of excited.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

I am excited also Grayling,I cant wait for the next episode of Muffin and Grayling. And not to worry about those patent leathers, the state is gonna give you and Muffy a whole 3% raise to help cover the cost of a shoe.

HOLY FVCK BATMAN!!! We got 3%??????????????? THANK GOD NOW I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE TO ANOTHER AGENCY BEFORE THE BANK REPOSSESS MY HOUSE AND MY KIDS CAN START WEARING NEW CLOTHES!!!!!!! HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Yes sir, a whole 3% pay raise and rumor has it that in 5 more years there may just be another 3% for you guys that stick it out and endure the pain.

Like OH MY GOD it looks likes we may actually get a raise this year. I was in the office surf.....um utilizing the computer to conduct research as to better ways to do my job(and looking for coupons to the new nail salon like everyone else in the office was doing) and I found that we may get a 3% raise. At first I didn't think much of it and then I started thinking about what $20.00 EVERY paycheck would mean. Every other month I can go to a movie( I cant wait for the new Bridget Diaries to come out), or I can get a tofu burger, or me and Muffin can get our nails done. I get mine clear coated because you know the fuss if I showed up to work with that beautiful fusia color that I adore. But at least I can get Muffin's painted so that she is a pretty girl. OK well the Lt. is here and keeps asking me why I am in the office so much, I don't see the problem, if I am here then I am not out in public getting complaints filed against me. Oh well I've got time to slip down the road and wait by the bar and see if I can catch a drunk driver comming out of the parking lot to arrest. I'll get to claim 3 or 4 hours of OT, and I wont have to run the boat. Heck a few more dui's a handful of manatee violations put some people in jail wether they need it or not, catch a few local warrants for failure to pay they child support and I may make officer of the year this year(private moment..............OK thats better). Well tata for now me and Muffin are going to the beach to sip wine and watch the sunset.

OH DUDE I made a gillnet case. I was on the pier because the waves were over 2 feet and I was a little nervous to take my 29 foot boat out. So I decided to check a few people at the pier(it's right on the way to Starbucks). So I sneaked up on this guy and he was using a small gill net on a fishing rod to gill bait fish. He called it a pogie hoop or something, but it ensnared the fish, cha-ching violation. And on top of that it was made of mono, can you say felony. After siezing all his tackle and fish, and putting him in jail( private moment.............thats better) I headed to the office to do the report. I dont understand why the other officers weren't as excited about it as a was, I guess the're a little jeolous. Well this is the next officer of the year signing off, TA TA for now, I'm taking Muffin to the park to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by grayling
    OH DUDE I made a gillnet case. I was on the pier because the waves were over 2 feet and I was a little nervous to take my 29 foot boat out. So I decided to check a few people at the pier(it's right on the way to Starbucks). So I sneaked up on this guy and he was using a small gill net on a fishing rod to gill bait fish. He called it a pogie hoop or something, but it ensnared the fish, cha-ching violation. And on top of that it was made of mono, can you say felony. After siezing all his tackle and fish, and putting him in jail( private moment.............thats better) I headed to the office to do the report. I dont understand why the other officers weren't as excited about it as a was, I guess the're a little jeolous. Well this is the next officer of the year signing off, TA TA for now, I'm taking Muffin to the park to celebrate.
    WOW, did he cry and everything ?? That's fantastic Girlfriend. Those other "Guys" just don't know how to work it like you do. They are jeolous and not a little. Just keep up the great work and be careful patroling out there by yourself like that. If something happened who would take care of Muffin ??

OK like the guy that has his boat next to mine finally talked to me, like I could just die. He asked me to go off shore fishing with him and a few friends, like I have ever been fishing. Well I thought what the heck I'll give it a try. So the first issue came up when he said that we had to meet at the marina at 0530, I didn't know the roads were even open that early. Well I was only a little late, then I met his girlfriend what a b1tch. She's all running around the boat fixing rods and getting the pretty little lures ready. Well we got off shore and started fishing, yea like I'm going to touch that chum stuff, it smells bad and I got a manicure yesterday. Well the day went down hill from there. We started bottom fishing and they caught some kind of snapper thing, they asked me what the size limit was ( yea like I should know). They kept asking studid questions the whole time, what kind of grouper is this and what is the size limit on that. Who do they think I am some kind of marine ID expert? Well the day from hell finally ended and we got back to the marina. The next thing you know hes handing me this long knife and throwing fish at me, I thought he was going crazy. They actually wanted me to butcher some of the fish. Well miss prissy girlfriend jumped right in and started cleaning fish, smell and all. They didn't even offer to let me have any. I thought he might at least invite me to go out for sushi and maybe a nice glass of wine. The next thing you know there off to some burger joint for a beer bash. I think I'll just stick to being the police. I stopped and picked up some fish from Publix already cleaned and wrapped and went home to cook for me and Muffin. Well maybe next time, I think if miss blond hair, bikini boobs fishing girl wasn't there I would have had a chance. Ta Ta for now.

Quote Originally Posted by grayling
    OK like the guy that has his boat next to mine finally talked to me, like I could just die. He asked me to go off shore fishing with him and a few friends, like I have ever been fishing. Well I thought what the heck I'll give it a try. So the first issue came up when he said that we had to meet at the marina at 0530, I didn't know the roads were even open that early. Well I was only a little late, then I met his girlfriend what a b1tch. She's all running around the boat fixing rods and getting the pretty little lures ready. Well we got off shore and started fishing, yea like I'm going to touch that chum stuff, it smells bad and I got a manicure yesterday. Well the day went down hill from there. We started bottom fishing and they caught some kind of snapper thing, they asked me what the size limit was ( yea like I should know). They kept asking studid questions the whole time, what kind of grouper is this and what is the size limit on that. Who do they think I am some kind of marine ID expert? Well the day from hell finally ended and we got back to the marina. The next thing you know hes handing me this long knife and throwing fish at me, I thought he was going crazy. They actually wanted me to butcher some of the fish. Well miss prissy girlfriend jumped right in and started cleaning fish, smell and all. They didn't even offer to let me have any. I thought he might at least invite me to go out for sushi and maybe a nice glass of wine. The next thing you know there off to some burger joint for a beer bash. I think I'll just stick to being the police. I stopped and picked up some fish from Publix already cleaned and wrapped and went home to cook for me and Muffin. Well maybe next time, I think if miss blond hair, bikini boobs fishing girl wasn't there I would have had a chance. Ta Ta for now.

What kind of gay wannabe game warden posts this crap?

"MUFFIN" IS HIS NICKNAME FOR THE TINY APPENDAGE BETWEEN HIS LEGS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast