Silly Stuff - Page 52
Page 52 of 426 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Food for thought
    Are we really amping up seatbelt citations during our current contract woes?!? I got a great idea... How about we stop pissing of people and then expect them to feel bad for us. Just a thought I don't know. Cool it Stallin and friends!
    The priorities of this organization have been extremely skewed for years. I can only hope that they change and the changes come sooner that later. I would have hoped that the status quo would have somewhat changed by now, but I still hold hope.
    OK, I'll bite, what should be our top 5 priorities, ? safety of the community, (by) reduction in accidents(via citations), arrests, getting out and talking to the people so they know who we are and finding out what is important to them, give us a list?

the number of citations written does nothing to reduce accidents nor do the money making red light cameras. For those great Hallandale Beach Troopers (hint) FHP is hiring ( take RB with you guys) make room for others that would like to participate in real police work.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 123
    the number of citations written does nothing to reduce accidents nor do the money making red light cameras. For those great Hallandale Beach Troopers (hint) FHP is hiring ( take RB with you guys) make room for others that would like to participate in real police work.
    Actually citations and the cameras do cut down on accidents, providing the public knows that they will get a ticket it they drive w/head inserted. So again what is your definition of REAL police work and what is stopping you from doing it (RB only works so many hours per week, find a new scapegoat)

What is up with the faucet like water leak that has been pouring from the ceiling of the sally port for at least 5 days now? It appears like it is coming from the A/C unit, but I don't know about you, I have never seen an A/C unit produce that much condensation. Hey, no need to fix it, I mean it only splashes on every cop that walks through the employee entrance. Ahhh Silly Stuff at its finest.

What is up with the faucet like water leak that has been pouring from the ceiling of the sally port for at least 5 days now? It appears like it is coming from the A/C unit, but I don't know about you, I have never seen an A/C unit produce that much condensation. Hey, no need to fix it, I mean it only splashes on every cop that walks through the employee entrance. Ahhh Silly Stuff at its finest.

Maybe they are waiting for one of the RB to come with a awesome idea on how to fix it... Im just saying, they spend all day in the building anyways :devil:

Where you been, it's been like that since we moved into this low bid building. If it was on the city hall side well then a diffrent story.

2D6XZLY7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest now

Maybe they are waiting for one of the RB to come with a awesome idea on how to fix it... Im just saying, they spend all day in the building anyways :devil:
    SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, DID I COME UP WITH A GOOD ENOUGH IDEA? IT'S FIXED HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

2D6XZLY7
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest now

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, DID I COME UP WITH A GOOD ENOUGH IDEA? IT'S FIXED HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
    congrats, now if you can work on building your character things might get better around here for you...you are truly 10 pounds of douche in a 5 pound bag.

Seems to me a few of the recently promoted sergeants fit that description also!! but it is ok, because...... "I am off probation now." You should have asked/begged to stay in vin if you ask me, that way the rest of us would not have to see what a complete arse you are. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by ya dont say
    Seems to me a few of the recently promoted sergeants fit that description also!! but it is ok, because...... "I am off probation now." You should have asked/begged to stay in vin if you ask me, that way the rest of us would not have to see what a complete arse you are. ops:
    nope, i was never in vin and i've been off probation for a little while now. so it seems you have the wrong person. i dont think you understand just how many people around here think you're a flamming joke. just to give you an idea, i surveyed 115 people and i received an astonishing 142 votes for flamming joke. someone told me this is a mathematical impossibility, but i'll show you the study if you want.

Page 52 of 426 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast