Silly Stuff - Page 51
Page 51 of 426 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

I would love to give you a call and give you pointers on how not to suck. However, I currently do not have an unlimited cell phone plan and that would really take up a lot of minutes.

P.s Bwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing at you
    I would love to give you a call and give you pointers on how not to suck. However, I currently do not have an unlimited cell phone plan and that would really take up a lot of minutes.

P.s Bwahahaha
    Now that's funny !!

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing at you

P.s Bwahahaha
    hey guys give him a break, he's not used to working full shifts ever since his partner moved out. do you know how hard it is to juggle 11.5 hours of work with sleep and home life?? its not that easy!!

Completely off topic T7 I hope your daughter gets better! God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Crossing fingers
    Completely off topic T7 I hope your daughter gets better! God bless!

God bless you and your daughter T7!!!!! :wink:

Another off topic item, the book by Howard Wasdin mentions having spent some unsucessful time in patrol there. Apparently he was not impressed with his time there.

How "impressed" would you be where you were "unsuccessful?"

Howard Wasdin was a good guy and in my opinion a good police officer. I would not classify his short tenure at HBPD as "unsuccessful". The people who were here when Howard was here will tell you that Howard has an extremely intense personality, and I believe that some didn't understand that. As a result, I feel that some people (a certain retired supervisor) misjudged him and his personality and made his time here unpleasant. I liked him, respected him and would have taken him as a 94 any day of the week. The 10-8 cops here at the time definitely liked Howard and all got along with him. I was sorry to see him go but I am glad to see that he is doing well.

Are we really amping up seatbelt citations during our current contract woes?!? I got a great idea... How about we stop pissing of people and then expect them to feel bad for us. Just a thought I don't know. Cool it Stallin and friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Food for thought
    Are we really amping up seatbelt citations during our current contract woes?!? I got a great idea... How about we stop pissing of people and then expect them to feel bad for us. Just a thought I don't know. Cool it Stallin and friends!
    The priorities of this organization have been extremely skewed for years. I can only hope that they change and the changes come sooner that later. I would have hoped that the status quo would have somewhat changed by now, but I still hold hope.

Page 51 of 426 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast