Silly Stuff - Page 5
Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    call him what you want, the guy actually did a great job, i heard the entire thing on the radio. the stellar sgt. is the one you guys should be talking about. maybe he hadn't had his dose of alcohol for the day!
    The guy did a great job ??? Are you kidding me ?? We don't have a crime without a victim. However, I also strongly disagree with the sgt's decision in not sending an officer a 10-94. Whether the officer is correct or not...OFFICER SAFETY IS PRIMARY.

WHAT WAS THE GUY SUPPOSED TO DO, STOP AND TALK TO THE VICTIM OR FOLLOW THE SUSPECT, HE WAS ON I-95 IF YOU REMEMBER! THE OCCUPANT IN THE VEHICLE WAS IN POSSESSION OF A GUN AND ADMITTED TO HAVING POINTED IT AT THE OTHER VEHICLE. AGAIN HE DID A GREAT JOB! YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE THAT WOULD HAVE GONE ON A PARK PATROL WHEN THE OFFICER ADVISED WHAT HE HAD EVEN IF HE WAS "WITHIN CITY LIMITS".

WHAT WAS THE GUY SUPPOSED TO DO, STOP AND TALK TO THE VICTIM OR FOLLOW THE SUSPECT, HE WAS ON I-95 IF YOU REMEMBER! THE OCCUPANT IN THE VEHICLE WAS IN POSSESSION OF A GUN AND ADMITTED TO HAVING POINTED IT AT THE OTHER VEHICLE. AGAIN HE DID A GREAT JOB! YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE THAT WOULD HAVE GONE ON A PARK PATROL WHEN THE OFFICER ADVISED WHAT HE HAD EVEN IF HE WAS "WITHIN CITY LIMITS".
    Hmm...the suspect admitted pointing a firearm at the other vehicle...and there was no arrest ?? Uh...please explain.

10-3 the air and send all units and call out K9...I have a soda machine stationary at the front door of a business...have responding units arm themselves with rifles...we got a hot one here!! At least he had a trafficking amount of "Coke". Ha ha ha...now you have to admit...that's funny.

YES THE SUSPECT DID HAVE A FIREARM, UNFORTUNATELY THE VICTIM DID NOT STANDBY, YOU CAN ASK THE STELLAR SGT. TO EXPLAIN FURTHER? THE OTHER INCIDENT WITH THE SODA MACHINE WAS DEFINITELY FUNNY.

how do you know the "victim" is some pissed off lover who knows the guy legally carries a gun in his console and is just trying to get him into trouble? how do you know the "victim" wasn't some road rager who had pulled a gun first? if you can have a converstaion with the "victim" on 95, why can't you say "pull over here another unit will meet you" the fact that the victim didnt follow or call the police to try to say "i'm the one that guy pulled a gun on!" is weird. we all know that the first person running up to us isnt always the poor victim. how bout the guy who was stopped...what did he say?

THE GUY WHO WAS STOPPED ADMITTED TO HAVING PULLED OUT THE FIREARM!

THE GUY WHO WAS STOPPED ADMITTED TO HAVING PULLED OUT THE FIREARM!
    WELL OKAY THEN CAPTAIN CAPITAL LETTERS....WHY THEN WASN'T HE ARRESTED EINSTEIN ? UHHHH...BECAUSE THE TRANSFORMER JUMPED THE "GUN"...HAHAHA NO PUN INTENDED.

maybe he didn't have time to speak to the victim because he was running late for lacrosse practice :shock:

The kid did what most new unexperienced guys do(freak out). Lets not monday morning quarterback him. In actuality he did pretty good for the info he had.

Page 5 of 426 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast