Silly Stuff - Page 426
Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426
Results 4,251 to 4,258 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    This place is so f@cked. We have nearly 3x as many vehicles at DPW than we do available at 19.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is so f@cked. We have nearly 3x as many vehicles at DPW than we do available at 19.
    And yet you still make 100K a year without skipping a beat. Go buck yourself whiner loser.

Unregistered
    And yet you still make 100K a year without skipping a beat. Go buck yourself whiner loser.
    Thank u MS

Unregistered
    Thank u MS
    Not me, but I do agree with what that person wrote. ✌ out puzzies!

Unregistered
    Does this constitute FMLA
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/4f/15/9BADE89A-5CFA-4C43-977B-B62FAE442BE3/Urban%20Dictionary%20****withdrawl.png

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Greetings,

To post images on here you first must have the images stored on an image hosting site like Imgur, Flickr, 500px, to name a few. Then you can either post a link to it by clicking on the little Globe and link icon above the text box when posting, or you can insert the image by clicking on the picture frame icon 3 icons to the right of the globe and link icon. When you do, make sure to select "From URL" and to remove the checkmark.

If any questions please email, private message me, or post it here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Does this constitute FMLA
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/4f/15/9BADE89A-5CFA-4C43-977B-B62FAE442BE3/Urban%20Dictionary%20****withdrawl.png
    I would just like to write how disappointed I am that a former employee sued the City. What makes me sadder is that they settled to not have a drawn out lawsuit. I wish they would have pulled his social media account and shown that he was not home healing, but out and about with large groups of people not abiding by the recommended CDC mask guidelines. He did it to himself. Then, the first thing he does when he gets out of the hospital is throw himself a news conference, where he attacks the former Chief. I laughed so hard at the fact that after being on the brink of death, he comes out and attacks a pathetic person. Only he would do something so dumb. I watch that video twice a week and it is more entertaining than any viral video out on the internet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope that this does not get taken down. ✌️ to all current badge carrying LEO'S. We are what makes a true difference in society. We are blessed to be in the position to help people and not live in the past of what we use to do in our alleged glory days. God bless the young man who's life was cut short at 200 South Federal Highway. May he rest in peace because he was victimized in his last moments on our blessed 🌎.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

It is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardmcmuffin View Post
    I would just like to write how disappointed I am that a former employee sued the City. What makes me sadder is that they settled to not have a drawn out lawsuit. I wish they would have pulled his social media account and shown that he was not home healing, but out and about with large groups of people not abiding by the recommended CDC mask guidelines. He did it to himself. Then, the first thing he does when he gets out of the hospital is throw himself a news conference, where he attacks the former Chief. I laughed so hard at the fact that after being on the brink of death, he comes out and attacks a pathetic person. Only he would do something so dumb. I watch that video twice a week and it is more entertaining than any viral video out on the internet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope that this does not get taken down. ✌️ to all current badge carrying LEO'S. We are what makes a true difference in society. We are blessed to be in the position to help people and not live in the past of what we use to do in our alleged glory days. God bless the young man who's life was cut short at 200 South Federal Highway. May he rest in peace because he was victimized in his last moments on our blessed 🌎.
    Woooooww! Congratulations are in order for our new Chief, Chief Michel Michel. I love the fact that he is the chief. Poor Bwyan! All you ever wanted to do was be the king of this City and look who got it. Haaaaaaa sorry bank boy but they gave it to a more deserving person. All those bs war stories and all that police experience and you couldn't even beat the moron former Chief of ours. You were given the ultimatum, demote or retire. You chose to retire and then you sued the city. By the way, when are you going to send another BS anonymous letter? See how far the first one got you, the guy got promoted. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You can't even sabotage people. Damn you are usless. Should of called your friend Whalen, he is pretty smart and he would of come up with a better plan than what you did. Aweee man, life is great knowing that you sit at your office stewing that this place is flourishing without you. Anyways, as always keep a bucket next to you. Print this and send it to the Law Offices Levy and deeez nutz! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lossssseeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426