Silly Stuff - Page 424
Page 424 of 426 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426 LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just feel bad for the senior Sgts who get stuck on her shift. They're going to have to babysit her all the time because she'll be clueless on scenes
    Sure and the senior sgts are a ball of fire, don't get me started

Unregistered
    Sure and the senior sgts are a ball of fire, don't get me started
    You do have a valid point there. Oh and Commissioner, you may want to talk to more then just your favorite Captain before you make a public statement professing our new found glory and ear to ear smiles since MM took over.

Unregistered

Wait a minute

So let me get this straight, matrix consulting group will be looking at practice, policies and distribution of work load in the department. Call me crazy but isn’t that a captains responsibility ? Shouldn’t our cpts be doing that on a monthly basis!

Unregistered
    Talk about lack of leadership, GH and AM both together. It is like a remake of the movie Dumb and Dumber.
    At least we know one thing for sure, the command staff will know everything with AM there.

Unregistered
    Talk about lack of leadership, GH and AM both together. It is like a remake of the movie Dumb and Dumber.
    At least we know one thing for sure, the command staff will know everything with AM there.
    Talk about lack of bravery, why don't you tell them that to their faces Sgt. Shrimpisano?

Unregistered
    Talk about lack of bravery, why don't you tell them that to their faces Sgt. Shrimpisano?
    The post you are accusing Rocco of writing reeks of a retired waskally wwwwrobert.

Unregistered
    So within a couple of months our cameras went from being randomly viewed by a city employee to IA overseeing the cameras and instructing every Sgt to do random audits of every single person wearing a camera every month. I don't work at a bait and tackle, but I sure know what it looks like when someone's going fishing.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait for for the employee award picnic. Just wondering how DG, PR, MH, JC, will fit into the same sack with MM for the potato sack race.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait for for the employee award picnic. Just wondering how DG, PR, MH, JC, will fit into the same sack with MM for the potato sack race.
    Watch "Hallandale Beach police officer speaks about brave act of pulling man from burning car" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/L7r4udOjLIk

Great job Bar and Casa!!!

Unregistered
    You forgot the newest captain

Page 424 of 426 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426 LastLast