Silly Stuff - Page 418
Page 418 of 426 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    our city manager who demands people call him Dr. Is his degree really in philosophy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What was his thesis on? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    our city manager who demands people call him Dr. Is his degree really in philosophy? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What was his thesis on? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    His recent decisions clearly show that he is the smartest person in the whole city

Unregistered

Yikes

He is a dr in food gardens.not kidding - 👀

https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/dissertations/2970/

So you could get a dr in wood chucking if you wanted

It’s a philosophical thing

Unregistered

Another one

Another shooting and our leaders are nowhere to be found. But make sure your giving those parking tickets cause that’s what the CM wants. SQ, MM, TT are to blame. SIU is also a joke of a unit . When was the last time they conducted surveillance at a time that wouldn’t interfere with RR schedule.

Unregistered
    Another shooting and our leaders are nowhere to be found. But make sure your giving those parking tickets cause that’s what the CM wants. SQ, MM, TT are to blame. SIU is also a joke of a unit . When was the last time they conducted surveillance at a time that wouldn’t interfere with RR schedule.
    Surveillance, naw. But if you gotta house to sell you better call him!!

Unregistered

See ya

Surveillance, naw. But if you gotta house to sell you better call him!!
    I won't write much now, but I am very happy the Chief is retiring. More to come October 29, 2021. She ruined people's lives during her reign.

Unregistered

S1

The best news ever. Good riddance to the Chief ***** don't let the door hit you were the Good Lord split you.

Unregistered
    I won't write much now, but I am very happy the Chief is retiring. More to come October 29, 2021. She ruined people's lives during her reign.
    Great Success!! I guess I can come back on the 30th! Apologies (:

Unregistered
    Great Success!! I guess I can come back on the 30th! Apologies (:
    Don't let the door hit u on ur way out. Biggest loser ever !!!!! Destroyed this place.

Unregistered
    Don't let the door hit u on ur way out. Biggest loser ever !!!!! Destroyed this place.
    Her retirement party is October 31, 2021. Guests of honor include, but are not limited to:
    Mike Martinez
    Pete Abut
    Terry Thouez
    Brian Hubbert
    Eddie McGovern
    Rashana Donovan
    Eddie Diaz

She has to face all of these people in the face that she treated like feces on the bottom of her boot.

Page 418 of 426 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast