Silly Stuff - Page 414
Page 414 of 426 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    I want to know htf are still moving forward with physical DT training when our entire training unit is out on quartine for Covid. This is straight BS! Wake up gentleman this place doesn’t give two sh*ts about you or your families!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to know htf are still moving forward with physical DT training when our entire training unit is out on quartine for Covid. This is straight BS! Wake up gentleman this place doesn’t give two sh*ts about you or your families!
    And the Union president who is the DT instructor says zilch about the situation. PBA FOR LIFE !

SQ,MM,TT,TM,AS,MJ you all are very poor leaders with no spine

Unregistered
    And the Union president who is the DT instructor says zilch about the situation. PBA FOR LIFE !

SQ,MM,TT,TM,AS,MJ you all are very poor leaders with no spine
    Did you forget PA or is an incredible leader with balls of steel ? Lol

Unregistered
    Did you forget PA or is an incredible leader with balls of steel ? Lol
    No one makes an empty folder look as important as him, lol

Unregistered

OT

Could someone look into Troy and Scarpati shenanigans when it comes to OT. He is a sgt and he works more OT than any officer we have at this place. He should be audited.

Unregistered
    All the o/t is justified and listed on the rosters. The call-outs for the THIs are also posted on an Unusuals. There is no hidden secrets about it. Maybe if you lazy *****es weren’t afraid to work and stop abusing you sick time there weren’t be soo much o/t. Honestly I wish I there wasn’t soo much so I would have more time to wine and dine your wife and stop hearing about how her man doesn’t give her a stiff one.

Unregistered
    The reality is very few people want to work OT so it’s the same ones working it over and over again. More power to them. Me, I prefer to stay home and play with my kids.

Unregistered
    The reality is very few people want to work OT so it’s the same ones working it over and over again. More power to them. Me, I prefer to stay home and play with my kids.
    It's not just that. And more people are working OT than just a few over and over again. But what some people don't realize is that with this new contract, it doubles or triples the amount of people in their averaging. Luckily we have all that OT going around but a lot of people are scrambling to make their hours for retirement. If you don't need to be one of those people then more power to you, but most of us are trying to make as much as we can when we leave this place. Yeah you have some people going over the 300 but they're not cutting others in line to work it. It gets offered and if others don't take it and they're able to work it, so be it. Almost everyday a shift is at minimum or shorter. It is what it is

Unregistered
    It's not just that. And more people are working OT than just a few over and over again. But what some people don't realize is that with this new contract, it doubles or triples the amount of people in their averaging. Luckily we have all that OT going around but a lot of people are scrambling to make their hours for retirement. If you don't need to be one of those people then more power to you, but most of us are trying to make as much as we can when we leave this place. Yeah you have some people going over the 300 but they're not cutting others in line to work it. It gets offered and if others don't take it and they're able to work it, so be it. Almost everyday a shift is at minimum or shorter. It is what it is

R u scarpati's attorney? We all know he's cheating.

Unregistered
    R u scarpati's attorney? We all know he's cheating.
    No, but I keep it real.

Page 414 of 426 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast