Silly Stuff - Page 413
Page 413 of 426 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...oving-permits/

Can anyone imagine how pathetic this city would handle such a tragedy?

Unregistered
    Yes, call in the Green Machine and step out of the way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, call in the Green Machine and step out of the way.
    Poor u, I know, I know, the green machine going to save you. Wishful thinking, u big looser.

Unregistered
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...delta-variant/
    Think about this when you are in training next week

Unregistered
    How about I mention a real problem like for example the mere fact that this POS Dept and it’s command staff a-holes aren’t doing Jack Shyt to protect us from covid! No plan in place! Instead we are being treated like pawns with the , let’s see what happens mentality. It’s bull-shyt!

Unregistered
    How about I mention a real problem like for example the mere fact that this POS Dept and it’s command staff a-holes aren’t doing Jack Shyt to protect us from covid! No plan in place! Instead we are being treated like pawns with the , let’s see what happens mentality. It’s bull-shyt!
    They don't care about us, only how they look to the commissioners. And the union won't do anything for us. We'll be forced to roll around with covid positive instructors and when we test positive they'll say it didn't happen on duty and we'll have to use our own time to stay quarantined. While those admin cowards are staying safely at home. Rumor has it one of their homes is closer to where Hercule got pulled over than it is to hallandale...

Unregistered
    Absolutely the truth, also blame the weak union we have that doesn’t want to address the real issues. I guess that “Amazon deal of the day” disinfectant machine is are only hope, it blows as much smoke up are ass as the command staff does. Maybe the PHD scholar will step in and save the day.

Unregistered
    Absolutely the truth, also blame the weak union we have that doesn’t want to address the real issues. I guess that “Amazon deal of the day” disinfectant machine is are only hope, it blows as much smoke up are ass as the command staff does. Maybe the PHD scholar will step in and save the day.
    Does anyone know if TT is still employed in HBPD? The last time I saw him was in 2006 . Just curious

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if TT is still employed in HBPD? The last time I saw him was in 2006 . Just curious
    Our great chief the 3rd? Yes he’s still employed . I think.

Unregistered
    Our great chief the 3rd? Yes he’s still employed . I think.
    The last decision I saw him make was to not make an arrest on a felony battery because he was trying to get promoted. I guess being a coward is rewarded in this place.

Page 413 of 426 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423 ... LastLast