Silly Stuff - Page 410
Page 410 of 426 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i want 50 arrests a month!! At least one downed dog!! And everyone must eat 45 grams of protein per shift!! Don't forget your blanket and pillow!!
    What about getting into sig 4’s every other month? Is that mandatory also?

Unregistered

Summer Fashion is Here!

Introducing the all new “Class Q” Uniform!

What it is it? Black Warm Up Wear!

When can you wear it? Anytime you want except when you are soaking city manager cork to save your job!

Sponsored by Nike so it is totally “woke” and defund friendly!

It is “guardian” Chique!

It completely lacks command presence and professionalism so you won’t intimidate anyone or be taken seriously!
    (An added “de-escalation” design feature)

Get yours now!

Unregistered
    The leadership here is a joke. How they continue to allow this is why this place is so screwed up. Absent, incompetent leadership. Fortunately for some of us, we thrive in this environment.

Unregistered
    Introducing the all new “Class Q” Uniform!

What it is it? Black Warm Up Wear!

When can you wear it? Anytime you want except when you are soaking city manager cork to save your job!

Sponsored by Nike so it is totally “woke” and defund friendly!

It is “guardian” Chique!

It completely lacks command presence and professionalism so you won’t intimidate anyone or be taken seriously!
    (An added “de-escalation” design feature)

Get yours now!
    You think your attacks can hurt me?!?!? I'll just cross my firearms and block the hatred!!!! Wonder woman go!!!!

Unregistered
    You think your attacks can hurt me?!?!? I'll just cross my firearms and block the hatred!!!! Wonder woman go!!!!
    I think you mean forearms dipshit. If you're going to make fun of someone, you should at least proof read.

Unregistered

Vote Her Out!

Hey Prez! You all talk?

Can we get a vote now? Her entire command staff cant stand her, except for RD! I have even seen MD rolling her eyes! What are we waiting for? Somebody save us!

Unregistered
    Hey Prez! You all talk?

Can we get a vote now? Her entire command staff cant stand her, except for RD! I have even seen MD rolling her eyes! What are we waiting for? Somebody save us!
    Long over due. Let’s get after it Mr. President.

Unregistered
    Long over due. Let’s get after it Mr. President.
    Scarpati for president !!!

Unregistered
    Scarpati for president !!!
    I am not in support of getting rid of Q, but if you are adamant on it, go to Rocco and ask him to do a vote of no confidence. You have to go yourself and not hide through a friend or this site. I called the union a while ago and he would have to do it if the majority wants to. It is that simple.

Unregistered
    I am not in support of getting rid of Q, but if you are adamant on it, go to Rocco and ask him to do a vote of no confidence. You have to go yourself and not hide through a friend or this site. I called the union a while ago and he would have to do it if the majority wants to. It is that simple.
    He only wants her to stay cause she is so incompetent he is getting rich on her. Usin her like the .... she is.

Rocco wont do it.He likes gettin bent over her desk too much and still thinks he has a chance. Loser.

Page 410 of 426 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast