Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Throw out the trash and bring in a cops cop
    Tom Hunker had the Feds investigating himself and Bal Harbor P

Unregistered
    Tom Hunker had the Feds investigating himself and Bal Harbor P
    I agree. Nice man, but things didn’t end well there. They’re still cleaning that mess up over there.

Unregistered
    I agree. Nice man, but things didn’t end well there. They’re still cleaning that mess up over there.
    I guess that means he'll fit right in to this f@cked up place. No one is clean upstairs

Unregistered
    Why the post about sergeants getting road OT before it’s offered to officers deleted? That is a legit concern. I thought this site was a forum for people to anonymously express their concerns within the agency. What rules did that post violate?

Unregistered
    Why the post about sergeants getting road OT before it’s offered to officers deleted? That is a legit concern. I thought this site was a forum for people to anonymously express their concerns within the agency. What rules did that post violate?
    Probably because that post snowballed into someone saying something negative about the King God MM.

Unregistered

OT

Only Sgt who takes OT from us is MS , for some reasons OT is always available to him. We should get first pick b4 him and even det. MS and CA, I mean wtf those two have ISD pay, i guess they need more accomadation.???!@@##

Unregistered

A slash

So KH , the red light ignoring, 90 pound female tosser, megatron wannabe who punches disabled people for no reason is an A-Slash sgt now ?!!!

Unregistered
    So KH , the red light ignoring, 90 pound female tosser, megatron wannabe who punches disabled people for no reason is an A-Slash sgt now ?!!!
    Yup. He’s the future of this agency and will hold you accountable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    yup. He’s the future of this agency and will hold you accountable.
    i want 50 arrests a month!! At least one downed dog!! And everyone must eat 45 grams of protein per shift!! Don't forget your blanket and pillow!!

Unregistered
    Team KH up with the Sgt that likes fried chicken. What a comb that would be

Page 409 of 426 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419 ... LastLast