Silly Stuff - Page 406
Page 406 of 426 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    With all our issues with vehicles? Why is buoni's accomplice still driving around in a detective vehicle?

Unregistered
    Icobelli working day shift is like Biden being President

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    with all our issues with vehicles? Why is buoni's accomplice still driving around in a detective vehicle?
    ask big head buoni .

Unregistered
    Rumor is AM went down quicker than Nate Robinson did.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is AM went down quicker than Nate Robinson did.
    he’s known to stay away from hot calls and be an overall p*%#* so no surprise he got punched in the mouth by some 20 something Latina who weighs 200 pounds less than him

Unregistered
    he’s known to stay away from hot calls and be an overall p*%#* so no surprise he got punched in the mouth by some 20 something Latina who weighs 200 pounds less than him
    Couldn't have happen to someone better. That guy actively avoided work as an officer, was insubordinate to his superiors and always had some BS excuse why he did it. And now as a Sgt he gets excited to write people up. He's another beukers in the making.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry we have great leadership here. We will soon be the example that all other agencies will model for excellence in Law enforcement.

Unregistered

Don’t face up

Don’t worry we have great leadership here. We will soon be the example that all other agencies will model for excellence in Law enforcement.
    A suggestion for you: don’t face up when you spit. And don’t try this at home.

Unregistered

Contract

I like how some union reps are holding up the contract til the city agrees to accomadate CA with his AFC. I guess he needs more accomadation!!!! He spent more than 12 years with a DEA making 150k then his boy EM hooked him up with the ISD spot b4 he left. How about competing for the position just like the rest of us, and u wonder why people are bitter at this place.

Unregistered

Come on

I like how some union reps are holding up the contract til the city agrees to accomadate CA with his AFC. I guess he needs more accomadation!!!! He spent more than 12 years with a DEA making 150k then his boy EM hooked him up with the ISD spot b4 he left. How about competing for the position just like the rest of us, and u wonder why people are bitter at this place.
    CA was chillin while we were out here. That’s where we go wrong ! We try to fit this to bonus everyone. I’m sorry. CA wasn’t here like us. He could take a loss

Page 406 of 426 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast