Silly Stuff - Page 4
Page 4 of 426 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

You mean mr 10-18 to a 68 or 66? he does drive as fast as bumblebee when 51 to 40.

Quote Originally Posted by more than meets the eye
    You mean mr 10-18 to a 68 or 66? he does drive as fast as bumblebee when 51 to 40.
    dont laugh, he took out one of my top commanders SODAMACHINEATRON.

10-3! 10-3! Copy a Sig-0. Standy-by while I transform into the po po. Transformation completed. I'm in hot pursuit of a suspect vehicle northbound 95.

not to get off this completely entertaining subject, but i thought ShadyD was in line for that new computer detective spot. whatever happend to that wasnt it like 2 months ago?? was the kaybosh put on that whole position? lol there is just so much silly stuff to post on "Silly Stuff"

We need to have a better top out rate. the place to be is in pal. head guy makes 75 and other guy makes near 50 or so. how does a civilian in that function make more than top out patrol?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    not to get off this completely entertaining subject, but i thought ShadyD was in line for that new computer detective spot. whatever happend to that wasnt it like 2 months ago?? was the kaybosh put on that whole position? lol there is just so much silly stuff to post on "Silly Stuff"
    After looking at Shady's and McG's letter and qualifications the cheif is gonna have a hard time not putting one of those two in the position without looking stupid. I would imagine they'll just cancell the bureau position instead of showing their ture colors. But hey... this is hallandale since when did looking stupid stop um. ops:

Now back to the transformer discussion!!! :evil:

i bet that guy on 95 crapped himself when he saw the autobot go from man to machine before his eyers when he was approaching the vehicle! optimus was proud and gave him the next day off.

When does the city manager transform into unemployed?

call him what you want, the guy actually did a great job, i heard the entire thing on the radio. the stellar sgt. is the one you guys should be talking about. maybe he hadn't had his dose of alcohol for the day!

Page 4 of 426 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast