Silly Stuff - Page 393
Page 393 of 426 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Losers weep

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many more families will she impact with her failed leadership? How many people did she unjustly demoted for herself gain? She should have never been a Captain much less Major and Chief. She has failed at every position she served in and needs to go!
    Cry me a river you demoted worthless allure. Go back to work and make your job count! Go cry to the worthless politicians and serve them on your off time!

Unregistered

Get out of the politics

Failure, Failure, Failure you cannot nor will you survive It’s time for you to leave. SQ
    The department will be better with the slugs going back to work. We need to support the chief. She is apolitical not political like the slugs that don’t do anything and complain about their lofty salaries and positions.

Unregistered

I wonder

Does anyone know why this pos is still employed ?

Unregistered

What you talkin bout Lewis?

Does anyone know why this pos is still employed ?
    The demoted slugs? Honey, some people earn their rank. Brass don’t suppose to kiss up to politicians. You kiss up to the politicians and campaign for them because you r weak and just little itty bitty short. Just a li’l bit . (Don’t want to get you mad. )

Keep leading us no where! Go with your loser politicians somewhere else. You will never be Chief! You don’t back the blue.

Unregistered

Defeated

The demoted slugs? Honey, some people earn their rank. Brass don’t suppose to kiss up to politicians. You kiss up to the politicians and campaign for them because you r weak and just little itty bitty short. Just a li’l bit . (Don’t want to get you mad. )

Keep leading us no where! Go with your loser politicians somewhere else. You will never be Chief! You don’t back the blue.
    Ruocco- u r defeated and deflated

Unregistered
    Let’s see 11/3 which election party will you attend. 11/4 regardless of the results chief pack your bags. Damn no need you have emptied your office. Your office now matches your soul.

Unregistered

Time

Time for a real chief enjoy

Unregistered
    She needs to go !

Unregistered

Ok

Be careful what party you are going be at. Don’t end up in the losing team. Can’t wait to have you polish my boots. I like the luster very shiny. Get ready to take my orders- I will work from home and you will do all the work. You will be out there servicing the people and earning your paycheck that you have not done for a long time.

Unregistered

Real

Time for a real chief enjoy
    Time for real politicians and real cops. We have become a second class agency because we take the rejects and the ones that could not pass the basic exam. Ruoucoo can tell you about that. And we are following his lead and lobbying so he could be chief.

Get back to work and stop politicking!

Page 393 of 426 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast