Silly Stuff - Page 392
Page 392 of 426 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    With the number of comments getting deleted in here you might think Rocco was running this forum.

Unregistered

Hey , what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the number of comments getting deleted in here you might think Rocco was running this forum.
    Racco is now the moderator

Everyone is a minion

We are minions of raco
    Raco minion of tob
    Tob minion of sandor jr
    Sandor jr minion of spitting on cops face

Unregistered
    Sonia at it again....sinking the PD further in the dumps. More demotions and transfers. Need a vote of no confidence and BSO to save us now.

Unregistered
    Sonia at it again....sinking the PD further in the dumps. More demotions and transfers. Need a vote of no confidence and BSO to save us now.
    Some demotions are warranted. I’m tired of doing the work for the brass. They don’t lift a finger. Sum r there becauz of tob

Unregistered

Waa

Some demotions are warranted. I’m tired of doing the work for the brass. They don’t lift a finger. Sum r there becauz of tob
    Taub2020!!!!! Cry me a river you puss .

Unregistered

Shining my boots

Taub2020!!!!! Cry me a river you puss .
    This ain’t the presidential election. Her vote is dwindled. People tired of that. Im gonna see you shining my boots soon. Get ready to go back to patrol - just like ED, PR and PA . You’ll be flushing down that yellow shirt in the toilet

Unregistered
    How much longer Must we tolerate this incompetency? If you want loyalty, you must first demonstrate it. Quless is only loyal to herself and her agenda

Unregistered

Stop it

How much longer Must we tolerate this incompetency? If you want loyalty, you must first demonstrate it. Quless is only loyal to herself and her agenda
    Tob - Stop being a bully. Go get a job.

Unregistered
    Failure, Failure, Failure you cannot nor will you survive It’s time for you to leave. SQ

Unregistered
    How many more families will she impact with her failed leadership? How many people did she unjustly demoted for herself gain? She should have never been a Captain much less Major and Chief. She has failed at every position she served in and needs to go!

Page 392 of 426 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402 ... LastLast