Silly Stuff - Page 382
Page 382 of 426 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Did not know

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hub would need to show up to work if he wants to be chief.
    He still works here?

Unregistered
    He still works here?
    Barely works

Unregistered
    Miami Herald says Opa Locka Police Chief has been fired after it was discovered determined that the agency is in dissarray, lacked training, low morale and has high crimes of violence with no plan to curtail it. Sounds like Hallandale. Wake up commission this is what’s happening in your city.

Unregistered

Where in the world is he

Has anyone seen mr “I always win” . Rumor has it he hasn’t been “winning” lately. Heard he’s been hiding under the desk so as to avoid those mean mean mean people.

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen mr “I always win” . Rumor has it he hasn’t been “winning” lately. Heard he’s been hiding under the desk so as to avoid those mean mean mean people.
    Hahahahahahahaha. 1-800-DADDY hasn't been picking up.

Unregistered

Well

Hahahahahahahaha. 1-800-DADDY hasn't been picking up.
    Well when ur hated by ur whole family it’s easy to “miss a call” and claim to not have heard the call.

Unregistered
    You’re the ones hiding! You’re too scared to confront someone “wining” in person because you know he’ll shred you to pieces. Grow the fu€k up! Come to work, do your job and leave the bs at home. It’s troubling to know you are someone’s 94.

Unregistered
    You’re the ones hiding! You’re too scared to confront someone “wining” in person because you know he’ll shred you to pieces. Grow the fu€k up! Come to work, do your job and leave the bs at home. It’s troubling to know you are someone’s 94.
    Hahahahahahahaha. You're defending someone who is only happy when others are suffering. Believe it or not, I can 94 someone I don't like, even the shredder, hahahaha. They fact is he made his bed, now he can lay in it.

Unregistered

Go

Yes I’m sure ur so troubled by it that you lose sleep over it waaa waaa ur so mean for picking on my boyfriend. Hey shouldn’t u be putting those kids that aren’t urs in bed and playing the dad role?

Unregistered

The Douche never loses

Hahahahahahahaha. You're defending someone who is only happy when others are suffering. Believe it or not, I can 94 someone I don't like, even the shredder, hahaha. The fact is he made his bed; now, he can lay in it.
    I been minding my own business, and I am still winning. There are no mean, mean, mean people. I laugh at everyone here. There are no threats. I hear the rumors, and I just laugh. I am allegedly plotting to overthrow Quinones, and I am about to get fired. Let me tell you motherless flucks something, FLUCK YOU ALL. I don't hide because I do not give a bakers fluck. I am still going to be the highest-paid in dept. I love how I am on your mind all the time. I genuinely love the attention. What bed have I made? I am not like most of you who suck members of the upper echelons BICKs. Why don't you bums join me and let's go campaign so we can get a good contract. There is a big misconception; I do not hate everyone; on the contrary, I love my job, most of my coworkers, and my life. I never lose. All of you who do not like me can suck a fat azz BICK!

Page 382 of 426 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast