Silly Stuff - Page 348
Page 348 of 426 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Time is ripe for change but to our benefit this time. The collapse of PD, upcoming Elections, the city in gloom and doom and bankrupt mode. Writing is on the wall clear as day bare bones benefits bare salaries bare equipment bare bones manpower they want everything bare-bones and they’re doing it right to our faces. Believe half of what you’re hearing and believe 100% of what you’re seeing. Do you want to do this like this for the next 15 to 20 years ? and for the specialized unit hold outs, Bso has specialize units and for the hold outs that want to be captains and majors BSO has captains and majors and not this rinky-dink untrained unprepared pull a rabbit out of a hat flip flop situation they’re running here. At BSO youll be in a specialized unit for a long time and you’ll be a real captain or major if that’s what floats your boat.

Unregistered

Freebie

Go get your free meal and stop btch*****in

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...rs/2995207001/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time is ripe for change but to our benefit this time. The collapse of PD, upcoming Elections, the city in gloom and doom and bankrupt mode. Writing is on the wall clear as day bare bones benefits bare salaries bare equipment bare bones manpower they want everything bare-bones and they’re doing it right to our faces. Believe half of what you’re hearing and believe 100% of what you’re seeing. Do you want to do this like this for the next 15 to 20 years ? and for the specialized unit hold outs, Bso has specialize units and for the hold outs that want to be captains and majors BSO has captains and majors and not this rinky-dink untrained unprepared pull a rabbit out of a hat flip flop situation they’re running here. At BSO youll be in a specialized unit for a long time and you’ll be a real captain or major if that’s what floats your boat.
    Brah, your asking me to come out of my comfort zone. Find your tree, pick a Netflix flick and count your blessings.

Unregistered
    Yeah bro good luck to you, let me know how BSO worked for you 30 years from now.

Unregistered
    Brah, your asking me to come out of my comfort zone. Find your tree, pick a Netflix flick and count your blessings.
    Anyone concerned about the vehicle trackers? Sitting behind the tree not moving says your not on watch. Theres an app for that you know

Unregistered

Chief Q - nice job today

Q ready on call today handled perfectly.
    Resident needed help with card skimmed
    Chief stepped right up and resourced it.
    Leadership shown. A+ today.

Unregistered

Was MM next to her Too? Or did she stop and say , hold on let me
    Call MM Incase they ask me a question..

Unregistered
    It looks pretty pathetic when someone feels compelled to go on leo affairs to prop up a troubled leader in this manner.

Unregistered
    It looks pretty pathetic when someone feels compelled to go on leo affairs to prop up a troubled leader in this manner.
    Troubled? She seemed calm, cool, and confident. No hesitations one bit. Handled with confidence...get the recording and hear for yourself. Give credit where credit is do. Hit this one out of the park.

Unregistered
    Was MM next to her Too? Or did she stop and say , hold on let me
    Call MM Incase they ask me a question..
    The whole thing was stupid.

Page 348 of 426 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast