Silly Stuff - Page 331
Page 331 of 426 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummmm she does plenty of things..police work and her hair aren’t on the list, but come on, she doesn’t have time for those things, she needs to make sure her lip gloss is poppin and spend hours looking for ridiculous looking glasses!! There are only so many hours in a day folks!!
    Hahaha, lip gloss, NOT! That’s meds to prevent an out break. No kissing will prevent the spread.

Unregistered

Hsd

Well, thank God I was never fired or arrested for all of the alleged law and policy violations that you are accusing me of. I do not know a lot, but I know this, TOPPED OUT SERGEANT, and there is nothing you and your online bashing can do about it. I have to address the rumor of doing Dwayne's homework. Bro, I am so lazy I barely did my homework. I would never do someone else's homework, no matter how many cheeseburgers they buy me. You are advising people to keep their distance from me, motherflucker! I am a hero. You should encourage them to learn from me. A third of these idiots would've to chit their pants if they faced what I did. That is the thing with you people, you guys walk around here and think you guys are tough and good cops, but when someone punches your time card, you chit your pants. I am a necessary evil around here because when the big bad wolf comes, guys like me head straight for them and address them.

If what you said was right, I wish I would've pointed my department-issued gun at you and accidentally pulled the trigger you MUTT! I would've gladly spent five years prison for accidentally shooting a maggot like you. Come say something.
    Notice how he doesn't deny any of those accusations. In fact, he takes it one step further by saying he'd do something even worse to one of us. Absolutely horrible.

Unregistered
    Bso... Bso... Bso

Unregistered
    Bso, bso, bso

Unregistered
    We should do another BSO vote. We all know how this current disaster is gonna end with us getting the short end of the stick.

Unregistered
    We should do another BSO vote. We all know how this current disaster is gonna end with us getting the short end of the stick.
    Do it. I will vote yes to BSO.

Unregistered
    I agree. No matter what this place does now, long term, the BSO route is the way to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i agree. No matter what this place does now, long term, the bso route is the way to go.
    then ****i#ng go, what u waiting for, more ot for me lol

Unregistered
    I’d like to buy a vowel.

Unregistered

Applause

Congratulation to the busiest Sgt in the dept, AS for the Whole Foods award. We all glad u had all the spare time to look up past mayors and commissioners to win the award. Here’s to many more

Page 331 of 426 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast