Silly Stuff - Page 326
Page 326 of 426 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Calm down fatty, it's just a joke, why r you so mad. Do you miss your pappi, Flournoy? I know, I know.
    Mitch! I don't miss anyone. You, idiots, think I was upset that Dwayne was ousted, but, to be honest, I would have never made as much money as I did last year if he would've of been here. I am a McGill boy through and through. I don't owe anybody in this City a motherflucking thing. I am working 12 hours of road OT tonight, keep Quinones around for another ten years. That is my vote.

Unregistered
    Mitch! I don't miss anyone. You, idiots, think I was upset that Dwayne was ousted, but, to be honest, I would have never made as much money as I did last year if he would've of been here. I am a McGill boy through and through. I don't owe anybody in this City a motherflucking thing. I am working 12 hours of road OT tonight, keep Quinones around for another ten years. That is my vote.
    What a big fat loser u are. So sad.

Unregistered
    What a big fat loser you are. So sad.
    Aweeeeeeee 😢😢😢😭😭😭😥😥, what can I do with my life so you can like me and respect me? Bro or hoe, whatever you are, I could not give a bakers FLUCK what you and your little puzzy azz clique think of me. I am who the fluck I am. I don't change for no one. Keep posting, and I will keep replying, and I am still winning🏅🏅🥇🏆🏆🏆🏆! Looking to break 200 K this year. Wish me luck!

Unregistered
    Stand your ground Smitie and McCl. These con men city officials are looking forward to taking advantage of your youth and experience. Hold the flucking line ! Word is SQ wants you sell us out us to make her life easier. Fluck them. Lookout for us.

Unregistered

Hsd

Aweeeeeeee 😢😢😢😭😭😭😥😥, what can I do with my life so you can like me and respect me? Bro or hoe, whatever you are, I could not give a bakers FLUCK what you and your little puzzy azz clique think of me. I am who the fluck I am. I don't change for no one. Keep posting, and I will keep replying, and I am still winning🏅🏅🥇🏆🏆🏆🏆! Looking to break 200 K this year. Wish me luck!
    This clown has done nothing his entire career, shoots someone and thinks he's relevant. Doesn't know anything about training, doesn't know anything about the road, doesn't know anything about traffic. All these immature posts are coming from someone who used to fire his duty weapon while off duty at people's parties. He used to post up with former friends and while they weren't looking, he would pull out his city issued gun, point it at their face and say "I could've got you", laugh and then drive off. He is by far the worst officer in the city and if it wasn't for Dwayne protecting him (for doing his homework for his college degree) he would've been fired or arrested by now. The best thing anyone can do is keep their distance from him

Unregistered
    This clown has done nothing his entire career, shoots someone, and thinks he's relevant. He doesn't know anything about training, doesn't know anything about the road, doesn't know anything about traffic. All these immature posts are coming from someone who used to fire his duty weapon while off duty at people's parties. He used to post up with former friends, and while they weren't looking, he would pull out his city-issued gun, point it at their face and say, "I could've got you," laugh and then drive off. He is by far the worst officer in the city, and if it weren't for Dwayne protecting him (for doing his homework for his college degree), he would've been fired or arrested by now. The best thing anyone can do is keep their distance from him

Well, thank God I was never fired or arrested for all of the alleged law and policy violations that you are accusing me of. I do not know a lot, but I know this, TOPPED OUT SERGEANT, and there is nothing you and your online bashing can do about it. I have to address the rumor of doing Dwayne's homework. Bro, I am so lazy I barely did my homework. I would never do someone else's homework, no matter how many cheeseburgers they buy me. You are advising people to keep their distance from me, motherflucker! I am a hero. You should encourage them to learn from me. A third of these idiots would've to chit their pants if they faced what I did. That is the thing with you people, you guys walk around here and think you guys are tough and good cops, but when someone punches your time card, you chit your pants. I am a necessary evil around here because when the big bad wolf comes, guys like me head straight for them and address them.

If what you said was right, I wish I would've pointed my department-issued gun at you and accidentally pulled the trigger you MUTT! I would've gladly spent five years prison for accidentally shooting a maggot like you. Come say something.

Unregistered

Scardouchie

Well, thank God I was never fired or arrested for all of the alleged law and policy violations that you are accusing me of. I do not know a lot, but I know this, TOPPED OUT SERGEANT, and there is nothing you and your online bashing can do about it. I have to address the rumor of doing Dwayne's homework. Bro, I am so lazy I barely did my homework. I would never do someone else's homework, no matter how many cheeseburgers they buy me. You are advising people to keep their distance from me, motherflucker! I am a hero. You should encourage them to learn from me. A third of these idiots would've to chit their pants if they faced what I did. That is the thing with you people, you guys walk around here and think you guys are tough and good cops, but when someone punches your time card, you chit your pants. I am a necessary evil around here because when the big bad wolf comes, guys like me head straight for them and address them.

If what you said was right, I wish I would've pointed my department-issued gun at you and accidentally pulled the trigger you MUTT! I would've gladly spent five years prison for accidentally shooting a maggot like you. Come say something.
    LMAO. Calling yourself a hero for taking a life? Way to prove to everyone you're not a horrible person. Saying you'll gladly spend time in prison for killing a fellow officer.

Unregistered
    PBA. When is the vote of no confidence on the chief. This has gone from ridiculous to the absurd but we continue to accept this disaster.

Unregistered

The Douche never loses

LMAO. Calling yourself a hero for taking a life? Way to prove to everyone you're not a horrible person. Saying you'll gladly spend time in prison for killing a fellow officer.
    Slow down little red Corvette. Nobody wrote anything about killing. I believe I eloquently put it "accidentally shooting." On another note, so the actions taken that day were not heroic because a life was taken? You and your group of friends can go buck yourselves. I am happy my post got under your skin, and you took time out of your exciting life to come on this loser website that I love. Have a horrible day, and may awful things happen to you and yours. 🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Unregistered
    PBA. When is the vote of no confidence on the chief. This has gone from ridiculous to the absurd but we continue to accept this disaster.
    Her failure isn’t because she doesn’t care. I think she does care she just doesn’t have the desire to do this anymore and has become an absent leader.

Page 326 of 426 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast