Silly Stuff - Page 320
Page 320 of 426 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    We at the FD thank your weak unprepared police chief for helping broker the deal that got us raises, another pension and a new career at BSO. We’re fortunate she put up no fight, resistance or suggestions enabling us to dump all of the financial liability on you and off of us as we got thousands of dollars in raises. She truly is your worst enemy. Enjoy your cap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely laughable you are a moron and your post is another moronic statement; so she demoted the person that she promoted that she should’ve never promoted. She’s a screwup and so is the agency and your statement only confirms everything. Enjoy your cap. We did it to ourselves. Make HBPD great again.
    There is no one to blame but the people that voted him in. You guys treat those important positions like a popularity contest. Paul Robert should have been the pension rep but you all chose Buoni. Paul Robert is the one that made his case to the board, which resulted in the A and B pension. He should be on the board and he would've have figured something out instead of what we have now.

Unregistered

Please

There is no one to blame but the people that voted him in. You guys treat those important positions like a popularity contest. Paul Robert should have been the pension rep but you all chose Buoni. Paul Robert is the one that made his case to the board, which resulted in the A and B pension. He should be on the board and he would've have figured something out instead of what we have now.
    The only thing PRo is good for entails a double cheeseburger. Aside from that , he’s as uselsss as scarfatti

Unregistered
    The only thing PRo is good for entails a double cheeseburger. Aside from that, he’s as useless as scarfatti

I am as useless as your mommies vagina.

Scarfatti walks it like he talks it. Motherfluckin Realtime. I have been telling you puzzy boys and puzzy girls for years. I handled business. Wait till the video comes out. This was no "Once upon a time; he reached for a weapon" typical Hallandale shooting. I love it. I am a flucking hero, and you mitches cannot say chit. Not one of you Monday Morning Quarterbacking sluts can say chit. ALL OF YOU WHO WOULD HAVE RESPONDED WOULD HAVE BEEN LATE TO THE PARTY. Keep thinking your maggot friends have your back, but when the rubber hits the motherfluckin road, I will respond and save all of you mussies. Ain't no ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰ for me, and I know it is killing you bocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCK YOU, YOUR BUCKED UP LOOKING SIGNIFICANT OTHER AND YOUR BUCKED UP LOOKING KIDS!

#GUNSLINGA #THE CAROLCITYKID #SHARPMOTHERFLUCKINSHOOTERMcGAVIN

Unregistered

Relax fatti

Relax fatti , the guy was 95 and barely knew what he was holding . You talk about accountability but you’re the first to be seen eating in a restaurant when ur suppose to be working a detail . Rumor has it that u weren’t even wearing ur gunbelt. Accountability my a&$. You disappear all day long and are nowhere to be found cause the traffic guys approve their own report . Your unusuals are a disaster just like you, They’re half a££ed just like ur sloppy looking self. Go eat a bag of d***s. Can’t wait till they suspend ur sorry ass. MJ ans BH get on this wanna be but suck ass carol city wanna be boy.

Unregistered
    Relax fatti , the guy was 95 and barely knew what he was holding . You talk about accountability but you’re the first to be seen eating in a restaurant when ur suppose to be working a detail . Rumor has it that u weren’t even wearing ur gunbelt. Accountability my a&$. You disappear all day long and are nowhere to be found cause the traffic guys approve their own report . Your unusuals are a disaster just like you, They’re half a££ed just like ur sloppy looking self. Go eat a bag of d***s. Can’t wait till they suspend ur sorry ass. MJ ans BH get on this wanna be but suck ass carol city wanna be boy.
    🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!! You can down play the scenario all you want, but at the end of the day, I stood tall, gut out and handled that chit like a professional. I love it. You puzzies are soo pissed. Working Three Islands tonight, let's meet up for dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You all wish you could be Realtime like me. ✌ out puzzies!!!

Unregistered
    🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!!! You can down play the scenario all you want, but at the end of the day, I stood tall, gut out and handled that chit like a professional. I love it. You puzzies are soo pissed. Working Three Islands tonight, let's meet up for dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. You all wish you could be Realtime like me. ✌ out puzzies!!!
    No, wr really dont

Unregistered
    The only way out of this disaster is a BSO merger with PD. Let’s figure it out. This place is going downhill quick and the city with all its bs does not give a crap.

Unregistered
    RICKY BUONI
    ANDREW MCCLELLAND
    RAUL RIVERA
    PIETRO ROCCISANO
    AARON SMITH
    TROY TORTORICI

If this is what we have to choose from we are more fukt than we realized
    Could be worse. Scarpati's name could be on the list.

Unregistered
    Does this agency issue uniforms anymore? It’s a simple flucking task ! WTF is wrong with this place ! Get your shite together !
    All you have to do is put in the request for uniforms. What's the big deal?

Page 320 of 426 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast