Silly Stuff - Page 306
Page 306 of 426 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

BAB’z

These BAB’z (Baker Act Boyz) are out of control. Captain JoneZ, knock some senZ into deez BoyZ!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These BAB’z (Baker Act Boyz) are out of control. Captain JoneZ, knock some senZ into deez BoyZ!!!!
    That is literally the gayest nickname you mussies have ever come up with. Man you guys corny as buck!

Unregistered
    100%. This command staff and their little click don’t give a crap about us and will never invest on improving morale. It would be tough for them to do anyways after they created the mistreatment and negative environment that exists. They only care about their pensions and padding their resumes. F*ck them all day !
    Man the fuc#ck up and stop acting like an entitled puSs#y boy. I dont need anyone to care for me. Shut the freak up and work , big ****ing puss#y. Ohhhhhhh command staff dont care about us , 😭😭😭😭 ahhh so mean , ****ing soft ass# *****e#s. Hope u get fired too so we could clean up this place. I rather deal with that fat ass# douche instead of cry babies like u.

Unregistered
    This place is morally ****ed up.

Unregistered
    Man the fuc#ck up and stop acting like an entitled puSs#y boy. I dont need anyone to care for me. Shut the freak up and work , big ****ing puss#y. Ohhhhhhh command staff dont care about us , 😭😭😭😭 ahhh so mean , ****ing soft ass# *****e#s. Hope u get fired too so we could clean up this place. I rather deal with that fat ass# douche instead of cry babies like u.
    Fluckk you and your bs hypocrite group of loser leaders who are a bunch of backstabbing low integrity frauds. You’re the fluckk ups that flucked up this place because you don’t know what your doing and you lie and bs your way through everything and everyone here knows this whole bs facade is fraud.

Unregistered
    Fluckk you and your bs hypocrite group of loser leaders who are a bunch of backstabbing low integrity frauds. You’re the fluckk ups that flucked up this place because you don’t know what your doing and you lie and bs your way through everything and everyone here knows this whole bs facade is fraud.
    Viva sgt Scarpati. SIT BACK AND LEARN from the best, CRY BABY. 😭😭😭😭😢.

Unregistered
    Douchie is one of the hardest working Sgts we have. He’s a douche but gets his shite done unlike the all talk little action fakers running around here pretending to be something they’re not and this includes some officers, Sgts and clueless capts majors and chiefs.

Unregistered

Viva le douche

The douche is and will always be a pos who will bury you if you think he’s your friend . He’ll throw u in the fire if it means to save his big ass . Pos hope your ugly wife leaves you and takes everything

Unregistered
    The douche is and will always be a pos who will bury you if you think he’s your friend . He’ll throw u in the fire if it means to save his big ass . Pos hope your ugly wife leaves you and takes everything
    No different than you and your sketchy buddies MM and BH. All weasels lacking ethics.

Unregistered
    Stop the press. The wife is hot. She may not be nice but hot she is. Bury? Who the buck has he ever buried? You maggots just throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks. There has never been one person that has been burned. Throw someone in the fire? Bro, you mitches really got problems. I am really happy that you are that miserable, I am really happy that you little girls complain of the status of this department. The douche just laughs every day, shows up and makes the best of it. He will never lose mentally to this place no matter who runs it. Keep your clovers, leafs and captains bars. We take the 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰. "Straight Cash Homie" the numbers are not in yet but rumor has it he is going to gross 184 K. So while you sit there and focus all of your attention on the douche, he keeps on buying bigger houses(Equipped with a wonderful in-law), sending his kids to one of the best schools in the country and building up that 457 K. Happy holidays to all of you unhappy, depressed and miserable people. We never lose.

Page 306 of 426 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast