Silly Stuff - Page 3
Page 3 of 426 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

farce stated be proud but do not wear on OUR uniform, how else can someone be proud? Did you buy the uniform shirts? when you are the Chief of Police, you can decide who can and can not wear what. Do you go on Hollywood's site and voice your opinions on what they do as well? How does this effect you? Please tell me how this hinders your lifestyle? Please tell me how this makes things hard for you at work? What a petty thing to be discussing.

ah zip it...he brought this on himself.

As a citizen of this city why don't you guys just get to work. Don''t you have better things to deal with then this?
    You want more money for what? I see all of you sit infront of publix doing nothing. I know him and he is a great asset to the force here. Chris thank you for all you do.
    If you guys have such an issue go to another dept.

Because they cant go to another department because they would not get hired. They would rather complain about little things because of jealousy or because they cant move anywhere in the department. If you are a citizen of Hallandale then you can see what this site is all about unfortunately. This site was not intended to slap our own around. As for the he brought it on himself? What an idiotic statement. Apparently you are very bothered about non important issues. Mr Citizen, now you see what is important to Hallandale Cops, not that we do not have a contract but what a person wears on their uniform. Now you see first hand how a few people do not belong as a police officer here. our own cops are fighting with each other instead of tackling bigger important issues. Mr. Citizen, please do not think all hallandale police are like the one or two on here who for many many years have done nothing but bash people on here because it makes them feel big when they can do it on a computer instead of confronting someone like a man or woman.

Lets stick together and stop all this discussion now. Everyone has made their opinion and that should be it. Watch though, someone is going to make another negative statement on here because they have to have the last word. Lets see if we can be more mature and stop this now, at least this issue. We do have many things to battle but lets choose our battles wisely.

I have a very strong inkling that the "citizen" is S1 or S2, as I have heard them both give that slick little Publix reference before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sure fooled us.
    I have a very strong inkling that the "citizen" is S1 or S2, as I have heard them both give that slick little Publix reference before.
    in that case........Nice post Deputy Chief :cop:

Hey chief, since I know ur gonna read this could you please tell the city manager to come to the table with a real offer and quit wasting our time. That last offer was complete bs and was quickly voted down, as it should have been. If he wants to continue his line of "we don't have any money" then maybe he should stop Dotty from goin to meetings and telling citizens that the city has plenty of cash. Otherwise, lets get on with impasse and see where the cards fall. These claims of a "good faith offer" by the city is getting a little old.

Chief...I think it's time to step up to the plate and fight for US. Let's remember that it's the rank and file of this police department that make it what it is. It's not Linda or Dermot or any of the other people that were hired back under questionable circumstances...it's the OFFICERS Chief. These hire-backs are going to be gone soon and who will remain here Chief...US !!! You were once one of us...you preach that you are still one of us...well prove the ones wrong that say that you forgot where you came from...Chief, do the right thing and fight for what's RIGHT. You of all people know that what the City is doing is personal. The City has money...the City can afford to pay their police officers comparible salaries as they relate to other Broward agencies. Unless you want a repeat of the early and late 90's when ole Larry was at the healm...then I suggest you stand up and fight for what is right. If you don't...you know the inevitable...lack of recruitment and no retention of employees.

Oh...and one more suggestion...why don't you go in to the City and push for some of our QUALIFIED CSAs to be hired as Police Officers. The ones who have proven their work ethic and can be trusted to do their jobs. If you don't...we will lose some excellent employees. Do I need to remind you of some of the ones that were ignored and are now prospering in other departments...Hightower, Nembhart, Pagan. Instead of hiring some 50 year old unknown...why don't you give these people a chance. Again...it's the RIGHT thing to do.

We honestly need to stop crapping on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As a citizen of this city why don't you guys just get to work. Don''t you have better things to deal with then this?
    You want more money for what? I see all of you sit infront of publix doing nothing. I know him and he is a great asset to the force here. Chris thank you for all you do.
    If you guys have such an issue go to another dept.

If you are a citizen how do you know which Chris we are talking about? Nobody said Chris but defense attorney T7. You just got caught in a lie whoever you are.

Lets talk about the copper with the transformer stickers on his car. I think thats much worse than some ribbons on someones chest.

Page 3 of 426 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast