Silly Stuff - Page 298
Page 298 of 426 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow I'm touched, plse tell me how r you suppose to protect the citizens Mr? By hiding under a tree all day long. Listen to this fake a#ss MF , why dont u be honnest, u just want the OT, u dont care about no citizens, so plse shut the fuc#k up. SQ u will not be able to please these lazy sack of shi#ts no matter what and that's the truth.
    I bet some dumb azz BUTCH wrote this!

Unregistered
    Wow I'm touched, plse tell me how r you suppose to protect the citizens Mr? By hiding under a tree all day long. Listen to this fake a#ss MF , why dont u be honnest, u just want the OT, u dont care about no citizens, so plse shut the fuc#k up. SQ u will not be able to please these lazy sack of shi#ts no matter what and that's the truth.
    You’re right, SQ knows a thing or two about lazy sacks of shi#ts. She’s one of the laziest sacks to ever walk the halls of this department and that’s the truth.

Unregistered

Bso

I retired in 1995. Throughout the '70s, '80s and '90s everyone cried bso. 24 years later same old. Just. Hang it up. BSO DOES NOT WANT YOU!!!

Unregistered

Bso

And the city will NEVER LET YOU GO. Fire was a $ move and smart for all involved. Plus, their union people cared about their employees. Not whether they got a specialized unit

Unregistered
    Can’t even keep the good looking woman to stay in this place, bye bye Kayusa and good luck at Creek.

Unregistered

Lol

Can’t even keep the good looking woman to stay in this place, bye bye Kayusa and good luck at Creek.
    Bro you may wanna get your eyes checked.

Unregistered
    Three more resignations coming soon. You know this place is bucked up when the chiefs own friends leave and her command staff can’t stand her and are running away from her.

Unregistered
    And the city will NEVER LET YOU GO. Fire was a $ move and smart for all involved. Plus, their union people cared about their employees. Not whether they got a specialized unit
    Pd is slowly not being able to provide adequate police services. We’re one clusterfluck away from making national news.

Unregistered
    This place is going to have a major incident and no one to respond.

Unregistered

Maybe

Anyone hear from Sgt CK to know if it’s worth applying to Creek to escape from this place?
    Have him write you a letter about it.

Page 298 of 426 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast