Silly Stuff - Page 286
Page 286 of 426 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Your agency is a joke and your chief is an embarrassment to the uniform.

Unregistered
    Anyone hear from Sgt CK to know if it’s worth applying to Creek to escape from this place?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone hear from Sgt CK to know if it’s worth applying to Creek to escape from this place?
    Word is he says it’s great. The ones that left to Sunrise and BSO are happy as well. If you have half a brain and have less than five years in this dump, escape while everyone is hiring so your career isn’t ruined by compromised leaders who don’t give a fluck about us. Oh, and don’t forget to meet your flucking quotas!

Unregistered
    Word is he says it’s great. The ones that left to Sunrise and BSO are happy as well. If you have half a brain and have less than five years in this dump, escape while everyone is hiring so your career isn’t ruined by compromised leaders who don’t give a fluck about us. Oh, and don’t forget to meet your flucking quotas!
    😭😭😭 poor me, no1 cares about me , ooooh no1 gives a **** about us, shut the **** up, ur whiny little *****, man the **** up, ur more embarrassment than anyone else at this place. Wtf do u want, hide under a tree all day long and make 100k a year, ****ing ***** ass mentality. If ur not happy, get the **** out. I mean wtf, REALLY, are u listening to ur self. **** the leaders, **** everyone, just focus on ur self and do something about it. U go ahead and lead *****, do something damn it instead of crying like a little ***** day in and day out. HOW IS THAT FOR CARING NOW u miserable ****.

Unregistered
    😭😭😭 poor me, no1 cares about me , ooooh no1 gives a **** about us, shut the **** up, ur whiny little *****, man the **** up, ur more embarrassment than anyone else at this place. Wtf do u want, hide under a tree all day long and make 100k a year, ****ing ***** ass mentality. If ur not happy, get the **** out. I mean wtf, REALLY, are u listening to ur self. **** the leaders, **** everyone, just focus on ur self and do something about it. U go ahead and lead *****, do something damn it instead of crying like a little ***** day in and day out. HOW IS THAT FOR CARING NOW u miserable ****.
    I couldn’t have said it any better. This ****ing dump of a ****ed up place is a ****ing disaster and it just keeps getting worse.

Unregistered
    I have to agree, some of these lazy MFs are unbelievable. Enough with the blame game, it is what it is, shit is getting old bro. I mean Some of these losers will be fire on the spot if they worked in the private sector. Full of stupid excuses.

Unregistered
    Truth is some do nothing leaders and problem employees need to leave before this place can start getting better.

Unregistered
    Truth is some do nothing leaders and problem employees need to leave before this place can start getting better.
    1000% , these do nothing disgruntled officers, supervisors and leaders need to get the **** out. So Toxic.

Unregistered
    I know I know, she’s doing the best she can but the reality is the problem starts at the top. It really has been poor decision making and mediocre leaders including some sergeants. She’s been trying for over two years and this place is a disaster and getting worse. From what we see, S1 is just not serious nor truly invested in making this place better. She wants to coast and as broken as this place is and with many of us having many more years to go, a coasting leader is not going to cut it. She’s in the wrong place with that mindset.

Unregistered
    I hear y’all and I’m with you but most importantly let’s get rid of these ****ed up union reps. They’re ****ing killing us.

Page 286 of 426 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast