Silly Stuff - Page 277
Page 277 of 426 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    So we just heard today SQ received a award for woman leader. What a joke. Recap, she promoted then had to demote her best friend for incompetence. She filled his demotion with a SGT she previously demoted because she was too unprofessional to keep him on. Then she promotes a SGT to Major only to demote him back to SGT for not being able to perform the responsibilities of a Major. Then she demotes another Major back to SGT after she promoted him from Captain only to realize she had made another error in judgment. But, she keeps a certain Captain that defies her, disrespects her and refuses to work. I wonder if the award committee was 48 about this and her very many other buck ups. This is not a serious award and is so undeserving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Signed RatDouchie
    Ohhhh noooo! Please don't classify me as a rat. I just need your muzzies acceptance. Let me tell you pole smokers something. You morons think you are some upper echelon class of police but you really are not. You come on here and insult the Chief like your opinion matters in any way shape or form. F U, FU your opinions and FU your unhappiness. It really puts a smile on my fat face that you people are unhappy. See you in the am if not, I hope you are having a miserable night wallowing in despair of how crappy you think it is around here. 15 k mitches and the year is not done yet.

Unregistered
    I think it’s time to go BSO

Unregistered
    Hollandale is awesome. I love it here. No one else would hire me. Thanks DF.

Unregistered

Take half

Ohhhh noooo! Please don't classify me as a rat. I just need your muzzies acceptance. Let me tell you pole smokers something. You morons think you are some upper echelon class of police but you really are not. You come on here and insult the Chief like your opinion matters in any way shape or form. F U, FU your opinions and FU your unhappiness. It really puts a smile on my fat face that you people are unhappy. See you in the am if not, I hope you are having a miserable night wallowing in despair of how crappy you think it is around here. 15 k mitches and the year is not done yet.
    7500 fat boy. Your X is getting half 😢😢😢😁😁😁😂😂😂

Unregistered
    He did not make $15K, thanks to the OT mismanagement and he taking them all, the douche made much more. F him

Unregistered
    7500 fat boy. Your X is getting half 😢😢😢😁😁😁😂😂😂
    I wish. She ain't going nowhere! Some of you guys have all the luck that your wives cheat on you.

Unregistered
    He did not make $15K, thanks to the OT mismanagement and he taking them all, the douche made much more. F him
    Dude, you need to contact one of the SRO's and ask them to get you a Language Arts book, 3rd grade edition. Holy cow! You might want to take your time when you post on here.

" tha duch make no money he is fat he make mo money" THIS IS ME QUOTING YOU MORON!

Get one train of thought and follow through you illiterate buck! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Unregistered
    I have a formal request to the PBA. Can we for real vote our confidence in the command staff? I heard it was done before. I know the city doesn't care, but at least the citizens would know how we feel. Get the PBA box out, and hand out the voter cards.
    Confidence?
    SQ. Yes. No.
    Mm. Yes. No
    Bh. Yes. No
    Em. Yes. No
    Tm. Yes. No
    Mj. Yes. No.
    Tt. Yes. No.
    Rd. Yes. No

Copy and paste. I did all the work for you.

Unregistered

Credit to Douchie

I wish. She ain't going nowhere! Some of you guys have all the luck that your wives cheat on you.
    Let’s give him some credit. How many men would stick around after what he went through?? He is a loving husband and a good father willing to give second chances. Let him alone. Aholes

Page 277 of 426 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast