Silly Stuff - Page 265
Page 265 of 426 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    This admin has zero respect for the officers. Complete garbage for this.

Unregistered

haha

It sucks to hear that Diaz got moved to nights from all the movement with the SRO's.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sucks to hear that Diaz got moved to nights from all the movement with the SRO's.
    It sucks that no one will hire you cause you’re a recycle with a last chance agreement so your stuck in Hallandale. Lmfao !

Unregistered

haha

Actually the only thing that sucks are your kids lives that are going to messed up because you could never keep it in your pants and she could never keep her legs closed. Other than that it's all good, most people here think you two deserve each other, you both can be together and share venereal diseases with each other. Lmfao!

Unregistered
    What really sucks is that this chief and her administration have nose dived this agency into the ground due to mismanagement and incompetence. They place very low effort in making this place better and have low regard for us. They just don’t give a buck about our workplace environment. There’s no plan, no vision, no nothing. Just more flailing and winging it. Get somebody in there that wants to actually do the job, not this poser crap that we’ve been stuck with. That’s what sucks!

Unregistered
    Actually the only thing that sucks are your kids lives that are going to messed up because you could never keep it in your pants and she could never keep her legs closed. Other than that it's all good, most people here think you two deserve each other, you both can be together and share venereal diseases with each other. Lmfao!
    Why are you ****ing with Diaz, he dosent mess w anyone. What the fu###k do u care if hes with her or not. Mind your own business. Scummy!.

Unregistered
    What really sucks is that this chief and her administration have nose dived this agency into the ground due to mismanagement and incompetence. They place very low effort in making this place better and have low regard for us. They just don’t give a buck about our workplace environment. There’s no plan, no vision, no nothing. Just more flailing and winging it. Get somebody in there that wants to actually do the job, not this poser crap that we’ve been stuck with. That’s what sucks!
    F#•king place blows

E.D.
    I really feel terrible coming on here however I would like to invite you to come speak with me in person to calmly clear this up. I’m not sure why anyone uses this forum To discuss anyone’s personal life, specifically our kids. I hope you and everybody who utilizes this site can refrain from these vile attacks on each other. I am far from a perfect person yet coming on here and discussing personal attacks, true or untrue, has to stop for all of us. I’m sorry you felt the reply post was from me or anyone associated in your post, however it was not. I cannot put my name down so you and everybody knows who wrote this, my office is in ISD E.D. I hope everybody stays safe.

Unregistered
    Lots of thoughts get expressed on here but going after family and children is crossing the line. Let’s keep the opinionated mudslinging specific to work and more but not children. I think that’s something we can all agree on.

Unregistered
    What happened to integrity, morals, and respect for each other? It's sad enough, that these two have been doing what they're doing. But what is even sadder is the moral integrity that the Chief of Police, and her administration do not have regarding this issue and many more.
    The TOXICITY at this place is stifling.

Page 265 of 426 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast