Silly Stuff - Page 253
Page 253 of 426 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She came into lineup today and it was actually very productive. She is an open book and did not shy away from anything that was asked. Keep going to lineups Chief.
    She won’t be going to too many more lineups after this. She hates addressing or having to answer to anyone especially a bunch of, in her eyes, pee-ons who she looks down upon. Let’s go BSO so we can have a decent career. She already wasted hers, not fair that she wastes ours.

Unregistered
    Stand United and stand tall, let's do this contract and demand that our approval for a contract comes with one condition......."a merger with BSO" finished.

Unregistered
    Men and women. This is the time. Don’t let it slip away. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity this time around. Let’s seize the moment !

Unregistered
    Now is the time to go BSO. If we miss this window we will be sitting ducks for the city to attack us again in two years. Look what’s happening around here. It’s falling apart. We need stability. At a certain point it’s going to be too late and we’re fkd. The city, the PBA, the CS they do not have our best interest. They’re looking out for themselves. We need to wake up people before it’s too late.
    If London gets back next year we’re screwed. In two years after this contract expires he’s gonna attack our pension again and FD and their army won’t be there to help us. Also, we’re so short it’s gonna take forever to get back up to par in manpower. So what do we have to look forward too. Politicians attacking our pensions our entire career and no career opportunities for mobility cause we’re so desperately short. I’m with the BSO thing. A BSO survey needs to get done and get this going soon to get in the hands of the right people. PBA is only out to save themselves. There gonna try to convince us to take a shite contract. No faith in PBA.

Unregistered
    You're right just ask him. He is the ultimate alpha male and he will back down from no man.
    Unfortunately Fredo I mean Rocco you can’t demand respect, you gotta earn it.

Unregistered
    This place sucks, can’t wait to get the flock out of here with my boys.... Can’t say I’ll miss ya! Oh ya F.. Sgt Rocco.

Unregistered
    This place sucks, can’t wait to get the flock out of here with my boys.... Can’t say I’ll miss ya! Oh ya F.. Sgt Rocco.
    Haul azz today. Take some girls with you while you are at it.

Unregistered
    Great job city attorney, you were like a female version of the ass Brett Schneider. I guess one of those loads he blew in you went to your head

Unregistered

Pba

The county PBA is useless and they showed it again. Sorry guys and gals we need to drop PERC on their ASS. According to them last meeting we were very close to an agreement, that was far from the truth.

Unregistered
    Today was a perfect example on how the city wants to F us. They were loud and clear.

Page 253 of 426 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast