Silly Stuff - Page 244
Page 244 of 426 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    This bs click mentality these fake leaders have created has only made this PD worst. They don’t care bout no one but themselves. That’s why this place fails to get better. Bunch of selfish fake human beings that no one has any respect for. Buck you !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This bs click mentality these fake leaders have created has only made this PD worst. They don’t care bout no one but themselves. That’s why this place fails to get better. Bunch of selfish fake human beings that no one has any respect for. Buck you !
    Dont know who you are but I respect the nastiness.

Unregistered
    Don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Unregistered

haha

Hey fortune teller, since you can see into the the future, are your kids going to go into a life of prostitution or become pill heads? Friends? In this department? Look around bickface, it's a dog eat dog world unless you are in the Captain or Major's office "socializing ". You are right, he should never have been hired but you were not on his oral board to give out you Nostradamus predictions, nor were you on his oral board for sergeant😥😥😥😥. What we should focus on is that he is topped out and actually cares about the people he cares about and is willing to lose everything (Contract wise) to put a frown on that lil face of yours. Keep hurling your insults because all he does is laugh. Now, in regards to inadequate, have you seen some of our sergeant's?
    Don't you love it when scarpati gets on here as someone else to defend him, trying to act like he has friends. LMFAO. No one else would talk like that about someone's kids. Only a matter of time until his wife gets wise to who he really is and leaves him. The only thing he cares about is money, and I hope she takes everything he holds important away from him

Unregistered
    Great news. Officer RB will now be the Department’s driving instructor. Things are looking up.

Unregistered

Lmao

Too good! Lolol. Hopefully he won’t forget. Guys seriously , stop. Ribs are so overrated anyway.

Unregistered
    Standby for 3 more resignations.

Unregistered
    Standby for 3 more resignations.
    I guess NET, CIU, and Traffic are going back to the road now.

Unregistered

Wow

28B1 , I’m a complete idiot and I always have the same excuse when in fact I’m probably talking someone’s ear off and or using my other phone talking with my other girl. 28B1 please cancel the poppa unit I’m just an a&@hole who doesn’t listen to his radio. 28B1, clears 40?

Unregistered

Wait what

28B1 , I’m a complete idiot and I always have the same excuse when in fact I’m probably talking someone’s ear off and or using my other phone talking with my other girl. 28B1 please cancel the poppa unit I’m just an a&@hole who doesn’t listen to his radio. 28B1, clears 40?
    Scarpuzzy lack of supervision

Page 244 of 426 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast