Silly Stuff - Page 237
Page 237 of 426 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    BSO is our only way out

Unregistered
    Stay focused on our change. No more *****ing about anyone any more. All were doing is giving the city the ability to drive a wedge between us. Let's stay focused on BSO.

Unregistered
    I agree. We will end up with a bad contract. Better to fight for BSO like FD did then end up with an F up contract.

Unregistered
    Please wake up everyone. Those we helped are now turning their heads.

Unregistered
    They’re going to keep stringing us along until they can impose a contract on us like they did last time. Heads they win. Tails we lose. We’re wasting time being played by them. They will never deliver. They have been very clear about this. There is no money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please wake up everyone. Those we helped are now turning their heads.
    So what should we do? The PBA will not help us with a BSO proposal. Should we take a survey and see how many of us want to go and then attend a Commission Meeting and ask them to request a quote from BSO? Coming on here and saying we need to go is not going to get us there. Take the initiative and ask the reps their opinion. Then ask veteran , middle and new members their opinions. Create the survey and see what everyone says. Good luck.

Unregistered
    I say we give it one more shot at the next meeting next week. But if they come with this fuzzy math and nonsensical talking like we’re low IQ people, then I agree we do need to consider other options.

Unregistered
    I am one of the very few happy-go-lucky people left here and even I’m getting tired of the BS! I bust my ass everyday yet you question me as to what I do...... Are you serious? Pull my stats. They are better than half these mf. Something needs to give.

You’re about to lose another good one. SMFH!

Unregistered
    If you want to go BSO, vote in IUPA first. PBA will not negotiate a merger with BSO, and sorry to say you agreed to let them represent you in collective bargaining. That means they call the shots unless you get another collective bargaining representative. And IUPA will happily fight to get you to merge with their biggest client, while gaining 80 new members. Take a breath and diligently map out the course, then execute it. And show up to your meetings! Fire is where they are because of solidarity and unified participation. 50 people *****ing on leoaffairs doesnt mean anything. We need 50 people packing contract negotiations, your PBA meetings, and the commission chambers.

Unregistered
    Sgt scarpati stop disrespecting your officers during lineup please.

Page 237 of 426 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast