Silly Stuff - Page 209
Page 209 of 426 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Someone enlighten us on the fight Hubs got into with C.A. when hubs said we need a Chief from the outside. What did hubs say about Q?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief, excellent choice on improving morale. Just keep demoting people and promoting unqualified friends of Hub all of which talk garbage about you behind your back. Very disisappointing. More was expected of you and you let us all down.
    Back stabbing is all these idiots are good for. I too have heard and seen the negative eye rolling and bad mouthing behind your back. You should reconsider some of your choices. Jones complaining, Montellanico will definitely bring you some attention, this zebra will never loose his stripes. The other two, McGovern and Hubbert will orchestrate some wonderful cover ups that will bite you at the end. But, the bottom line decisions are all up to you. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Back stabbing is all these idiots are good for. I too have heard and seen the negative eye rolling and bad mouthing behind your back. You should reconsider some of your choices. Jones complaining, Montellanico will definitely bring you some attention, this zebra will never loose his stripes. The other two, McGovern and Hubbert will orchestrate some wonderful cover ups that will bite you at the end. But, the bottom line decisions are all up to you. Good luck.
    She makes one bad decision after another and is oblivious to her incompetence. She’s her own worst enemy. Smh.

Unregistered
    Just wait until Rocco aligns himself with Hubs and stabs her in the back. That will be the icing on the cake.

Unregistered
    Hub has made it clear for several months now that the chief is not capable of handling the position and that she has to go. How he ends her clusterbuck will be a spectacle to watch.

Unregistered
    I can't stop laughing, "demonstrated exceptional work and efficiency of our department". She committed grand theft and very body knows it!

Unregistered
    I can't stop laughing, "demonstrated exceptional work and efficiency of our department". She committed grand theft and very body knows it!
    What do you mean grand theft? If a supervisor ever calls us for OT or to ask about a report we should put in a 3 hour call out. She did it why can't we!

Unregistered
    Let’s tally up the numbers shall we. She’s damaged the career of 8 men, emotionally affected 8 women/wives and negatively financially impacted the lives of over a dozen children. If this isn’t the work of the devil I don’t know what is.

Unregistered
    Let’s tally up the numbers shall we. She’s damaged the career of 8 men, emotionally affected 8 women/wives and negatively financially impacted the lives of over a dozen children. If this isn’t the work of the devil I don’t know what is.
    ENOUGH ALREADY!! Maybe she is doing such a crappy job so we have no other option but to go BSO! Thanks Chief.

Unregistered
    ENOUGH ALREADY!! Maybe she is doing such a crappy job so we have no other option but to go BSO! Thanks Chief.
    Let's go, this place sucks the life and blood right out of you.

Page 209 of 426 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast