Silly Stuff - Page 206
Page 206 of 426 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She provided both of them an opportunity and they did not meet her standard. Now, I have no fffffing idea what her standards are but they clearly did not meet them. I admire that she is fixing her mistakes. They both had over a year.
    So, when she walked around for three years in workout clothes and Paul was doing all the work he meet her standard then. RB should have never been promoted but she made an emotional appointment. You cannot find a chief in the nation that has demotoed so many people in this short period of time. Ask round it’s an example of her leadership.

Unregistered
    She has no leadership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    This whole thing that she’s now doing... again for the second time is an embarrassment to the profession. This is most definitely a flawed feature of a poor inadequate leader.

Unregistered
    SQ has lost all respect from the employees. She doesn’t care about how her bad decisions affect people and their families. She only creates controversy to make it look like she fixed something. It’s all BS. I hope the Hub does eventually replace her. Everyone knows his disloyalty to her orchestrated this.

Unregistered

Ok

She’s trying guys give her a chance. Maybe this time around she’ll get it right. I mean , what’s the worst that can happen she doesn’t get it right and demotes again. So be it . MAKE HAPPYDALE GREAT AGAIN! Tony Maniglia for CHIEF!

Unregistered
    Her new name is the widow maker. Never met someone who Fugged over so many of her own employees.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2965789]Her new name is the widow maker. Never met someone who Fugged over so many of her own employees

When you don’t stand by behind your people your eventually stand alone, which means you look to the right, left, front and back and no is there. Get ready chief this is your future.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2965813]
    Her new name is the widow maker. Never met someone who Fugged over so many of her own employees

When you don’t stand by behind your people your eventually stand alone, which means you look to the right, left, front and back and no is there. Get ready chief this is your future.
    I still have hope. I just want to see who she will promote to the two Majors and two Captains positions. This will make or break her in my book. I know most of you have written her off a long time ago but I still have hope. If she promotes MJ to Captain, my HBPD soul will crumble.

I still feel the need to help her. HEY CHIEF, BRIAN IS GETTING ALL OF HIS PEOPLE IN. DO YOU NOT SEE THE SET UP? THOUEZ HANDLES ALL OF THE BIG PROJECTS. SERIOUSLY! YOU KICKED THE GUY IN THE NUTS AND HE CAME BACK DOING A GREAT JOB. REWARD HIM. FAT ED IS REALLY SMART AND CAN HANDLE ANYTHING, YOU GIVE HIM A SPOT I WONT ARGUE.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2965819]

I still have hope. I just want to see who she will promote to the two Majors and two Captains positions. This will make or break her in my book. I know most of you have written her off a long time ago but I still have hope. If she promotes MJ to Captain, my HBPD soul will crumble.

I still feel the need to help her. HEY CHIEF, BRIAN IS GETTING ALL OF HIS PEOPLE IN. DO YOU NOT SEE THE SET UP? THOUEZ HANDLES ALL OF THE BIG PROJECTS. SERIOUSLY! YOU KICKED THE GUY IN THE NUTS AND HE CAME BACK DOING A GREAT JOB. REWARD HIM. FAT ED IS REALLY SMART AND CAN HANDLE ANYTHING, YOU GIVE HIM A SPOT I WONT ARGUE.
    While I sit here the chief is a loss. She cannot continue to blame to Df and she is trying to clean up the mess he left behind. I’ll take his leftovers now. Quless is a complete failure.

Unregistered
    This is a woman who did nothing her entire career and then has no shame in ruining other people’s career by telling them they’re not meeting expectations. What expectations! You’re a poor leader with no legitimate right to be a chief and Bh is not innocent in all of this. His angry, jealous and back stabbing behavior is the one who assisted her in orchestrating this. Truly a disgrace but karma is a *****. She has earned her vote of no confidence.

Page 206 of 426 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast