Silly Stuff - Page 205
Page 205 of 426 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don’t have much going on in their lives and are unhappy, jealous people. The only way they get ahead is by screwing over other people.
    Another set of demotions Its an example of how Clueless she is on operating and selecting officers. She selected RB and PR for promotion. I can only laugh. You are going to promote a someone to Captain that was stealing time. Crazy crazy crazy

Unregistered
    What’s unbelievable is how this city allows this chief to be such a failure and get away with it. SQ actually thinks she’s gonna demote her way to success. This again is indicative of what a disasterous selection she was. How many more f*+k ups is she hiding and how long before BH decides to end her reign.

Unregistered
    These demotions further confirm what terrible decision making and leaderships skills this chief has. Pba reps need to begin the process to do this vote of no confidence finally.

Unregistered
    What is all the Bullshit about Brian Hubbert unseating the Chief? He cant handle the job he has now. Which should be the next demotion.

Unregistered
    What is all the Bullshit about Brian Hubbert unseating the Chief? He cant handle the job he has now. Which should be the next demotion.
    He working on getting hitself promoted and then he’ll work on getting rid of her.

Unregistered
    Another set of demotions Its an example of how Clueless she is on operating and selecting officers. She selected RB and PR for promotion. I can only laugh. You are going to promote a someone to Captain that was stealing time. Crazy crazy crazy
    What’s Fd up is she put these people in positions to fail and then ruined their careers. Now she’s getting ready to do it again.

Unregistered

I disagree

What’s Fd up is she put these people in positions to fail and then ruined their careers. Now she’s getting ready to do it again.
    She provided both of them an opportunity and they did not meet her standard. Now, I have no fffffing idea what her standards are but they clearly did not meet them. I admire that she is fixing her mistakes. They both had over a year.

Unregistered
    She is the mistake and she needs to f.... Go!

Unregistered
    She provided both of them an opportunity and they did not meet her standard. Now, I have no fffffing idea what her standards are but they clearly did not meet them. I admire that she is fixing her mistakes. They both had over a year.
    But part of being a leader is recognizing people’s strengths and weaknesses. She failed in this regard and is most likely going to fail again with her changes.

Unregistered
    Stop. He is actually doing a good job. I mean buck him but let's be honest. The $ocksucker cares about this place. Now, if you want to say he is a whiny, cry baby, spoiled only child that got everything he pointed at as a kid and throws temper tantrums when he does not get his way, than I agree with you 100%, but saying he cannot handle his job is not true.

Page 205 of 426 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast