Silly Stuff - Page 2
Page 2 of 426 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

Yankees Blow, they will win again if they get back on the roids, bo sox 2010

If I purchase a hot dog from the hot dog cart do I have to pay extra for pigeon crap ? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by guest not green
    Green is such an envious color. I actually worked with him for a while and he and hernandez lead the shift every month in arrests and activity for the time they were on the road. It is sad that someone shows pride. instead of acting like babies and trying to make other people look bad to make you look better, pull up the stats. Grow up and get a life. I actually was present when a sergeant told him a few people wanted him to slow down because he was working too hard. Go to another department if you have all these complaints about other Officers, oh thats right, you cant!
    I can assure you with 100% certainty that he NEVER led his shift in arrests. Maybe in stop sign tickets. To compare him to JH (or just about anyone else for that matter) is insulting to JH. I'm not impressed with what he did at another agency. The bottom line is he came here, was topped out in pay from the beginning at was given a position which was created just for him. Nobody really knows what he does all day but hey who am I to hate on a guy that knows how to work the system. Just please don't say that he was productive on the road. Its a flat out lie.

CT, I guess you are going to have to quit having your wife (bless her heart) and your son come see you at work from now on, it has come to my attention that you were married before you were employed here and you did not have your son while you were employed here. Anything you have done in the past cannot be part of who you are now.

Next, someone is going to tell you that you should not be wearing the pink cancer wristband you wear to acknowledge the fight for cancer. I lost a family member to cancer and I know what you are going through for the most part. I know it has to be difficult to keep things status quo for your son so he does not feel the effects of the scheme of things. What a bunch of losers! Keep your spirits up and dont let a few clowns who cant move up anywhere in the department or go anywhere else, interfere with how you are dealing with your wifes illness. God Bless you and your family. You should feel you have an extended family here not worry about what a few disgruntled employees feel.

Chris we had this talk in the hallway last night, people are petty. You have bigger things to worry about and need to take care of your family.

To the rest of the department. Please end this thread. Let's move on to something else. The guy doesn't need to be reminded of all the things going on in his life by people comming up to him and asking him about the blog and what's being said about him. His wife, son, and him are living with it everyday. That should be enough. If your annoyed with everything else, fine. Just go to the next topic and point your anger at it. I for one do not know how he is being as strong as he is and feel he should be commended for being at work and functioning properly.

Taylor I hope this the last thread about this, take care of your family and god bless.

T7

CT is out there making a good name for us in the community. Something our PBA reps can't do for S&%T. What happened to us helping one another? We are just to busy putting each other down. Why don't we just do our job and not focus on what other people do. If you don't like it so much leave. It would make this place much better.

Hey chief nice post.

Come out of the closet and say is it to his face. Why do you keep hiding being this?
    Oh yea and you can’t wear a ribbon from a dept you got fired from.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Come out of the closet and say is it to his face. Why do you keep hiding being this?
    Oh yea and you can’t wear a ribbon from a dept you got fired from.
    You are borderline illiterate.

T-7 said it best on his reply and no one can respect that post. The opinion was made, you do not have to make it again. Farce has his/her opinion, but why bring it up again. You are right farce, it is your opinion, do you have to keep announcing it. If no one else who has ribbons from another agency wants to wear their ribbons that is their opinion, my question is, if it was someone you hang out with, would you say anything? Would you make your opinion known on this web site? No you would not.

Let it go. mabey more officers need to be 10-15 ed to fit in with this click of people. People want to talk about things that dont matter, you must be really insecure farce to continue to bring this up. If it is ok to be proud of things earned in the past, why does it really matter to you what someone wears on their uniform?

You are entitled to your opinion but dont you think there are better things to discuss?

Page 2 of 426 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast