Silly Stuff - Page 190
Page 190 of 426 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    We need more participation at the polls. Rocco can’t do it all by himself. He is no longer a London supporter.

Unregistered
    Did everyone see the embarrassing new video of our idiot command staff flying kites ?

Can’t believe our “leaders” believe this is police work.

This place is a joke.

Unregistered

Waa waa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did everyone see the embarrassing new video of our idiot command staff flying kites ?

This place is a joke.
    Who cares? Let them fly all the kites they want. Did they ask you to fly a kite with them? Their responsibility is the kiss babies and shake hands so let them. I remember back when the Command Staff would make people go to PAL games. At least they are not bothering us to go to those anymore. Sh#t ! At least she is not making people be in those stupid ass viral videos Chief flournoy used to make us be a part of. Those kites can struck by lightning for all I care. She is not bothering us.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Let them fly all the kites they want. Did they ask you to fly a kite with them? Their responsibility is the kiss babies and shake hands so let them. I remember back when the Command Staff would make people go to PAL games. At least they are not bothering us to go to those anymore. Sh#t ! At least she is not making people be in those stupid ass viral videos Chief flournoy used to make us be a part of. Those kites can struck by lightning for all I care. She is not bothering us.
    Another rocodiclous post. You are so transparent.

Unregistered

This place is a joke.
    Where can we see this video?

Unregistered
    You are a misguided individual who lives in denial. You strike me as one of those idiots that wishes they could leave but you have zero chance of being hired anywhere else. Yeah right, you could if you wanted to. BS, you’re stuck here cause no one wants you. Now go F yourself when you get home after your less than productive performance on apha shift. I’m gonna go back to sleep and do nothing like you. I see how far it’s gotten you.

Unregistered
    You are a misguided individual who lives in denial. You strike me as one of those idiots that wishes they could leave but you have zero chance of being hired anywhere else. Yeah right, you could if you wanted to. BS, you’re stuck here cause no one wants you. Now go F yourself when you get home after your less than productive performance on apha shift. I’m gonna go back to sleep and do nothing like you. I see how far it’s gotten you.
    If you are such a winner at life why are you still here? It strikes me that you are a complainer and I do not understand why it bothers you people that they do their community policing BS. Just answer the question why does it bother you so much that they do their videos? There is no denial. CS has to do community projects, it is a matter of fact. Stop attacking the Chief for BS.

Unregistered
    If you are such a winner at life why are you still here? It strikes me that you are a complainer and I do not understand why it bothers you people that they do their community policing BS. Just answer the question why does it bother you so much that they do their videos? There is no denial. CS has to do community projects, it is a matter of fact. Stop attacking the Chief for BS.
    I agree with you, the chief and this place suck.

Unregistered
    Rocco fu*•ed up everything. Hopefully Adams wins so he can redeem himself cause this London Lazarow Quinones farce he shoved down our throats has been a disaster for us.

Unregistered
    Rocco fu*•ed up everything. Hopefully Adams wins so he can redeem himself cause this London Lazarow Quinones farce he shoved down our throats has been a disaster for us.
    Not to mention how much of a farce his position is. Clueless in Hallandale!

Page 190 of 426 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast