Silly Stuff - Page 187
Page 187 of 426 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of other agencies go on our forum because it is one of the most vile and entertaining. I believe that MM was ostracized. I know he has a "boy who cried wolf" past but this time I really believe he is innocent. I am not saying he is not capable of conjuring up some good ole conspiracy theories but this time I think he is in the right.
    He has done a lot of f'd up stuff in the past to a lot of people but this time he had to take one on the chin and return to road patrol for doing what was right. It is actually admirable what he did. How many of us would've done that?
    F him and F u. Nobody gives a shit.

Unregistered
    Another “black” eye to our department. Further division is not what this place needs right now. Way to go Capt RD. Keep fighting your cause. Remember Dwayne isn’t here anymore.
    The division is YOU! What is the purpose of your commment other than to polarize and spew hate, unlike you, the “black” EDUCATED women in this department are not concerned with what you do in your spare time, I’m sure you wouldn’t like it if we start calling out how ignorant (some) of you are and ALL the mistakes we have to correct etc... so just leave us out of this, and continue fighting amongst yourselves...

Unregistered
    The division is YOU! What is the purpose of your commment other than to polarize and spew hate, unlike you, the “black” EDUCATED women in this department are not concerned with what you do in your spare time, I’m sure you wouldn’t like it if we start calling out how ignorant (some) of you are and ALL the mistakes we have to correct etc... so just leave us out of this, and continue fighting amongst yourselves...
    It wouldn't be so bad if you were educated, experienced, and morally sound, and received positions and promotions on MERIT. Instead of riding the high and mighty race card. Getting what you are obviously incapable of handling or deserving of because you did the boss' homework. How many more times are you going to pretend you know what you're doing, only to screw it up again.

Unregistered
    It wouldn't be so bad if you were educated, experienced, and morally sound, and received positions and promotions on MERIT. Instead of riding the high and mighty race card. Getting what you are obviously incapable of handling or deserving of because you did the boss' homework. How many more times are you going to pretend you know what you're doing, only to screw it up again.
    Did the bosses homework? I think you’re commenting to wrong person, but ok!

Unregistered
    HBPD Op-Ed almost ready, as this sh... is good, damage control will be in motion.

Unregistered
    HBPD Op-Ed almost ready, as this sh... is good, damage control will be in motion.

Wtf are you talking about?

Unregistered
    May Day May Day.. brace for impact ! This sh*t bout to crash and burn.

Unregistered
    May Day May Day.. brace for impact ! This sh*t bout to crash and burn.
    Ok. Let's say that 10 people leave. The only thing that is going to happen is that we are going to do more with less. This place will never "burn," only idiots come up with these kind of predictions.

Unregistered
    I'm drunk right now and I still can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Unregistered
    Ok. Let's say that 10 people leave. The only thing that is going to happen is that we are going to do more with less. This place will never "burn," only idiots come up with these kind of predictions.
    You’re right. There’s a sucker born every minute. Congratulations.

Page 187 of 426 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast