Silly Stuff - Page 173
Page 173 of 426 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Taxation without Representation

Where are the reps in all of this? When are they gonna start fighting back ? What are they waiting for ? Are they being told to stand down ? Are they incompetent? Are they beholden to someone ? Where is the vote of no confidence ? Where is the plan to get the community on our side ? Where is the vote for a BSO merger ? Where are the billboards that say the City of Hallandale Beach does not care about public safety. Something. Do Fu*•ing something.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are the reps in all of this? When are they gonna start fighting back ? What are they waiting for ? Are they being told to stand down ? Are they incompetent? Are they beholden to someone ? Where is the vote of no confidence ? Where is the plan to get the community on our side ? Where is the vote for a BSO merger ? Where are the billboards that say the City of Hallandale Beach does not care about public safety. Something. Do Fu*•ing something.
    You should definitely run next go-round! ⬆️

Unregistered
    We have no union. Just a group of people who take our money.

Unregistered
    Bunch of sissies. Leave already. Nobody cares about your whining.

Unregistered
    Rocco pos. Micro person and supervisor. Go over to London’s house and keep talking.

Unregistered

here it is

Straight from the Ponytails writing

http://southfloridasun.net/InsideHallandaleBeach.html

It does not matter who talks to him. No one who ever supported him wants to get their pension benefits reduced. I do not have a legal solution so we will just wait and see. Good luck to us.

Unregistered

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Straight from the Ponytails writing

http://southfloridasun.net/InsideHallandaleBeach.html

It does not matter who talks to him. No one who ever supported him wants to get their pension benefits reduced. I do not have a legal solution so we will just wait and see. Good luck to us.
    Madam Mayor, you are quoted by writing " I trust that we, as elected officials will develop a policy that leads in resolving this potential crisis" Develop? I got the answer right here for you. BSO! BSO! BSO!.... problem solved. I do not see what your big hang up is. Just send us on our merry way buddy. You apparently love privatising, just get it done Ponyboy.

Unregistered
    Let’s get this BSO merger vote done now WTF are we waiting for ?

Unregistered
    B s o ......b s o..... B s o......

Unregistered
    Rocco’s BFF has made it crystal clear on what he wants to do with our pensions and careers. Smh.

Page 173 of 426 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast