Silly Stuff - Page 138
Page 138 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the love of god will somebody please take CK’s keyboard away?! Every time he gets hopped up on pre-workout at 5 am he manages to make it to his keyboard and unleashes some rant. Or at the very least maybe IT can install some version of a pirated spell/grammar check? “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?”...Captain Patrick strikes again.
    Dude, they should have asked you to participate at the Comedy Show Saturday. That is funny s...!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Another one from Captain CK,
    Effective immediately, if you attempting to due fundraising or solicitation for donations from any person or organization other than PAL, PBA, Police Unity Tour. Before you do, you are to submit a memo of request to the Chief via Chain of Command and wait for approval.

Unregistered
    Another one from Captain CK,
    Effective immediately, if you attempting to due fundraising or solicitation for donations from any person or organization other than PAL, PBA, Police Unity Tour. Before you do, you are to submit a memo of request to the Chief via Chain of Command and wait for approval.

silky smooth

email questions

if anywon has an question about how i chose too in form my patrol officers about the listed rools and regulations in reguards to fun raisesing then i welcum you too step in too my office and we can have an closed dõr meeting about it

does anywon no how hard it is too send emails with out noing nuthing about the english langwage all you guyz thinks it funy butt lets sea you becum an traffic officer four 11 yeers and then becum trafic sargent and knot no how to right a ticket on the computer

so just too be clear i want the gym spot less when anywon leafs it and know won should be collecting any fun raiseing without contracting the proper authoritys via chain of command

my dõr is open if anywon wants too talk about it just dont take any of my monster drinks i kneed those to stay awake and finish my 4 hour work days befor i take my nap @ home @ 10am

Unregistered
    Dude, they should have asked you to participate at the Comedy Show Saturday. That is funny s...!!!!!!
    Next year. I now have a solid 2 hour set list ready. Everyone should try to make it next year even though we may be in different districts and the location for this comedy special is still TBD. It’ll be a night to remember. As a reminder WELL IN ADVANCE... please do not bring your police vehicles to the party as the sheriff is not inclined to fabricate “tired from detail” stories to cover any of us during the drive home after.

Unregistered

Ouch

Next year. I now have a solid 2 hour set list ready. Everyone should try to make it next year even though we may be in different districts and the location for this comedy special is still TBD. It’ll be a night to remember. As a reminder WELL IN ADVANCE... please do not bring your police vehicles to the party as the sheriff is not inclined to fabricate “tired from detail” stories to cover any of us during the drive home after.
    Poor Schierra unit .. go do some polishhh work and mind your business , scheriously!

Unregistered

Baby it’s cold outside ...

Does anyone know why command staff members walk around wearing their long sleeves and a tie Monday-fri? Is it snowing outside or is the ac in their office at 40? I still don’t get it.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know why command staff members walk around wearing their long sleeves and a tie Monday-fri? Is it snowing outside or is the ac in their office at 40? I still don’t get it.
    How dare they look professional!

Unregistered

Actually

Actually they don’t , they look like a bunch of idiots walking around the department with nothing to while wearing a tie .

Unregistered
    Actually they don’t , they look like a bunch of idiots walking around the department with nothing to while wearing a tie .
    “It’s my way or the tie way.”

Page 138 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast