Silly Stuff - Page 129
Page 129 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered

Who could it be now?

As I drink my coffee, review my drop acct, and reminisce about Hallandale I see not much has changed. I frequently read the daily funnies on this site, because lets face it, Hallandale shenanigans are funny. I see that Rocco is catching some heat for things he did and things he didn't do. I talk to Rocco on a frequent basis and he still remains passionate about this profession even after 10+ years. He is a tenacious officer and has the moral turpitude possessed by few. He has a strong desire to propel the dept in a more positive direction and does not waiver in his pursuit of this. Since the beginning of Rocco's career he has selflessly donated his time, money, contacts, supplies, resources and knowledge to the betterment of the dept. For others to indicate otherwise is simply incorrect. Now, has Rocco always acted appropriately? No, but have any of us? Rocco has befriended the city hierarchy for one purpose, the betterment of the dept. For years, Rocco has been preaching training, change, different S.O.P.'s and a much different idea of how to conduct business. He brought it to countless members of command staff and anyone who proclaims differently is, once again, incorrect. Rocco became frustrated with the stagnation of the dept and sought other avenues to pursue positive change. He found three people who listened to his concerns and decided to affect some change. Once Rocco voiced the facts and convinced the three individuals to look into validity of his claims a snowball began rolling. As the members of the dais educated themselves and verified information provided to them, the need for change became apparent. For years I fought for change, but was stifled by unscrupulous politicians, command members and chiefs. The timing wasn't right for me, but the stars seem to be aligning for the greater good now.

To the authors attacking my friend,

Its obvious that you are select members of command staff or one specific sergeant. To you I say this, you worked your way into your positions via whatever means you used to secure money, power, benefits, etc. You obtained these positions for personal gain and rarely has the benefit of to the Rank and File of the dept been a top concern. Here is where you differ from Rocco. He cares about the membership and the prestige of this dept. He cares about the professionalism of this dept. He cares about the public opinion of this dept. You all care about your bottom dollar. It seems as though you have found yourself in a battle that you were ill equipped to handle. You became comfortable in your positions and failed to fortify your walls. Rocco found the chink in the armor and exploited it. If you are angry or resentful to Rocco, then you probably have reason of concern for your position. You strived to get where you are, got it, and squandered it. You have failed to change with the times, adapt, overcome, advance your skill set, and lead. Honestly, you only have yourselves to blame for the current state of affairs in this dept and shouldn't launch acrimonious attacks on Rocco. In my humble opinion, you should have a personal conversation with yourself, take ownership of your flaws, your decisions, your own shortcomings, learn, and grow from them. I understand your anger, your desire to spew attacks and hateful messages, but it speaks more about your character than Rocco's. Stay safe.

Unregistered

Outta touch

To whom it may concern,
    Your lengthy warm and fuzzy feelings for Rocco shows that you're either retired and smoking dope. Or, you have cast iron balls and are smoking dope while on duty. Either way you're out of touch with reality.
    In an effort to show some solidarity....Rocco does have some great qualities. However personal skills is not one of them. An ego maniac is one of his strong suits. Go back to puffing the magic Dragon.

Unregistered

Skip 1 and 2

In my opinion , the person who scored first and second should NOT get promoted by any means .. let's call it how it is , he's always in the station, never takes his calls and is always screwing over his zone partners (believe it or not it's noticeable ). Number 2 should NOT get promoted because he's first of all mentally unstable , is a liability to the police department , thinks everything is a threat , thinks he knows it all , bashes the police department he works for, and has no respect for anyone . In my opinion they should promote from that list someone who continuously is busiting their a$$ , has worked and has not screwed over their zone partners in the past , someone who can be a great leader and someone who others can look up to. Definitely nobody in that list! I'd say re-test.

Guess1234

Interesting

So you stated the problems with #1 and #2 but what about the other 3 in that list? I think T5 is a hard worker and could be a good leader. Never heard of him not handling his calls or screwing anyone over. #5 was a great FTO on the road before he went to VIN.

Unregistered

Important

Everyone take a moment and read the Sun-Times that is out now. Cooper has an interesting arrival on our pension . This is important stuff people.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm that OJ was being considered for police chief?

Unregistered

Lightbulb Add yourself to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was brought to my attention by those who agree with the appointment of incompetence that a very special "do nothing" individuals were left out. Yes, Tanya and Renisha you two are in positions which you have shown repeatedly your ability to collect a pay check, and show your entitlement. By doing NOTHING. Other than sleeping on duty.

You must be real competent yourself right? Because you didn't get fired from another agency right? Maybe you should pay more attention to your calls and stats to justify your paycheck and making sure you come to work on the weekends instead of worrying about others.

Unregistered

Another idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Guess1234 View Post
    So you stated the problems with #1 and #2 but what about the other 3 in that list? I think T5 is a hard worker and could be a good leader. Never heard of him not handling his calls or screwing anyone over. #5 was a great FTO on the road before he went to VIN.
    You definitely fit right where you're at ,Hallandale (for being an idiot) I obviously didn't mention the rest cause i also think they would make a good Sgt , dumb a$$.

Unregistered

Seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be real competent yourself right? Because you didn't get fired from another agency right? Maybe you should pay more attention to your calls and stats to justify your paycheck and making sure you come to work on the weekends instead of worrying about others.
    Get with the program and go do your hair.

Unregistered

lol rocco

its funny how rocco hasnt given his 2 page defense yet. because that dumbass knows he ****ed up and hes actually keeping his mouth shut for once in his life. shuda kept your mouth shut in L.A.

Page 129 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast