Silly Stuff - Page 102
Page 102 of 426 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Re: Silly Stuff

There's obviously more to the story...please tell.

Also, I saw a pigeon in the sallyport last night. Made me laugh about the stories when this thread started. Good stuff !!

Look theres no secret that police work is not done the way it used to be done. What was once accecptable no longer is. Shook and the whole department has changed, get over it.

Is it true that scarpati kicked ak-47 shells down a storm drain to bravo out a 33 call? And is it true that scarpati did all the homework, papers and tests to get s1's diploma? And is it true that scarpati fell asleep at a bank detail while the bank got robbed?

What? Did you get bored at gulf stream?

Quote Originally Posted by wtf again
    Is it true that scarpati kicked ak-47 shells down a storm drain to bravo out a 33 call? And is it true that scarpati did all the homework, papers and tests to get s1's diploma? And is it true that scarpati fell asleep at a bank detail while the bank got robbed?
    Come on he didn't miss the bank robber because he was sleeping. He missed him because he was watching a movie. The other 2 are true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing at you
    What? Did you get bored at gulf stream?
    Gulfstream is one word, every cop in Hallandale knows that. Just like they know that there is a SW 11 street. But you're not a real cop, so I guess that makes sense.

Don't forget about having an AD with a shotgun!

Hey miss piggy, you girls have to get your stories straight at your little pow wows. No AD little piggy. Mistakes happen but I love the fact that you try to exploit everyone else's but your own. I got a memory also and I recollect when you started her you smelled like a gym locker filled with other people's shit. But unlike you I give credit where credit is do. People change, look at you, you shower now! You will never win. Keep riding your boys coat tails. Your nothing more than his shadow. Pathetic for life. Just pick up a bottle and embrace your heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy for life
    Hey miss piggy, you girls have to get your stories straight at your little pow wows. No AD little piggy. Mistakes happen but I love the fact that you try to exploit everyone else's but your own. I got a memory also and I recollect when you started her you smelled like a gym locker filled with other people's shit. But unlike you I give credit where credit is do. People change, look at you, you shower now! You will never win. Keep riding your boys coat tails. Your nothing more than his shadow. Pathetic for life. Just pick up a bottle and embrace your heritage.
    He called you Miss Piggy. It's funny because you do kinda resemble her.

If you 2 girls have such a problem with each other why don't you just throw down and see who walks away? Getting in here and insulting each other is pretty pointless.

may be pointless, but it sure is funny :lol:

Now this is some funny shit...

Page 102 of 426 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast