Silly Stuff - Page 329
Page 329 of 426 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    The child is unable to put his crayons down while the CM eats his lunch. smfh.

Unregistered
    This is Fking ridiculous. When are we doing this vote of no confidence ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough with these dumb surveys. All we want is a fair contract
    These surveys are a waste of time. We all know this command staff is screwed up, don’t respect or care about most of us and continue to ruin our department.

Unregistered
    Enough with these dumb surveys. All we want is a fair contract
    Here’s one for you. SQ has abandoned and neglected officers and the police department.

Unregistered

Waaa

Here’s one for you. SQ has abandoned and neglected officers and the police department.
    Shut up you r pathetic. Stop wasting our time with the surveys that are going nowhere.

Unregistered
    Things are getting better. Word is the chief is grooming RD to replace her. This will put us in a path to success. We love the way you think chief. RD will continue all of the great things you’ve done. Look around folks, They’re Making Hallandale Great Again.

Unregistered
    Fuc$k that trash , good flucking riddance. Biggest asshol#e.
    What's wrong precious, did I hold you accountable to do your job. If you need a hug or your diaper changed I'll be in my office 0700-1800. Come by and I'll make it all better for you.

Unregistered
    What's wrong precious, did I hold you accountable to do your job. If you need a hug or your diaper changed I'll be in my office 0700-1800. Come by and I'll make it all better for you.
    Ooooooohhhhhhh he is calling you out. No excuses, that is Ron. Stand up and be a man and tell him to his face how you feel.

Unregistered
    Things are getting better. Word is the chief is grooming RD to replace her. This will put us in a path to success. We love the way you think chief. RD will continue all of the great things you’ve done. Look around folks, They’re Making Hallandale Great Again.
    An excellent choice

Unregistered
    The best decision yet is Ron getting the fluck out of Hallandale. Evil mofo pos
    You're right again! The best thing is that I'm leaving and you're not.

Page 329 of 426 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast