Silly Stuff - Page 303
Page 303 of 426 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Haters going to hate no matter what.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Choke on this🍆. I love it when the 1 percent disgrunteled losers in this agency starts passing judgement on the rest of us bc we do our job. Go back and hide under the tree. U dont count anyway. Soon u will be getting orders from her whether u like it or not. More new supervisors are needed to hold the 1 percent accountable.
    She’s going to BSO. That’s what she told everybody.

Unregistered
    FOP=Fraternal order of Pu$$ies. All talk and no game.
    Make your $$$ and go home. If you don’t like this post you can suck my 🍆.

Unregistered
    2 more resignations are coming SQ’s way.

Unregistered
    2 more resignations are coming SQ’s way.
    She knows something cause she has been encouraging people to leave.

Unregistered
    Definitely use my dog if I was given one to apprehend a fleeing felon. You?
    Hey 28-K9-Jenn, do you have another P.E.R.K. Card, I spilled my “Duffs” beer all over the last one? Oh never mind, I’ll just go right to the source 28-Delta-Roccoscumbag, I need to return his D.N.C. Playbook, he left in the pool car I’m in anyway.

Unregistered
    Rocco, as always, is fu*king everything up with his 20 mentality and his bs lies and scheming. How the buck anyone gives this 20 the time of day is beyond comprehension. Everything, everything he touches turns to shit !

Unregistered
    Forget Racco. Scarpafatty is the way to go for rep next year. Pizza for everyone, every meeting. Nothing will get done but u can at least eat and listen to gossip if hes a rep. Oh by the way good job for cleaning up ur uniform finally.

Unregistered
    Forget Racco. Scarpafatty is the way to go for rep next year. Pizza for everyone, every meeting. Nothing will get done but u can at least eat and listen to gossip if hes a rep. Oh by the way good job for cleaning up ur uniform finally.
    Uniform is the same. Buck all of you, your bucked up looking kids and your stupid opinions. I was not going say anything but Rocco was not even behind the PERC. We had no idea. 60 of you lovers of bock knew about it because you signed the cards. I am along for the ride, we get a good deal, cool. We get bucked I am cool too. I just want see all of you miserable. Nothing will stop me from being a Guardian of HBPD. I am one of the boots on the ground. As always, this is for you 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 and this is for your deceased parents💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦. I hope your Christmas Tree ***** down at 0300 hours, on 12/25/2019 and nobody notices it. ✌✌✌✌✌✌ Happy Holidays to all of us Guardians🥰🥰😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Unregistered
    Scardouchie for PBA Rep !!!

Page 303 of 426 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast