Silly Stuff - Page 301
Page 301 of 426 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4258

Thread: Silly Stuff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s the leftover food drippings that smell on his three day old uniform, not BO 😛
    Are we really going to go over a lesson in hygiene in this agency? Most of you dirty, working your whole shift and going to a detail, not showering motherfluckers have the audacity to question anyone's hygiene? Buck you. Why dont you wash that cheese from between your thighs and change your sweaty chit stained boxer briefs or panties before you work a detail. This is a gender neutral insult to all of you nasty, raised by a pack wolves people that do it.

Unregistered

Hahaha

Are we really going to go over a lesson in hygiene in this agency? Most of you dirty, working your whole shift and going to a detail, not showering motherfluckers have the audacity to question anyone's hygiene? Buck you. Why dont you wash that cheese from between your thighs and change your sweaty chit stained boxer briefs or panties before you work a detail. This is a gender neutral insult to all of you nasty, raised by a pack wolves people that do it.
    Notice how the Douchie didn’t deny the accusation? Finally he takes responsibility for his actions. 😛

Unregistered
    Don’t leave out the ones that work out and then put their clothes back on YUCK!

Unregistered

?

Make happydale great again. Mcgovern for chief!

Unregistered
    After BH ends the SQ and MM disaster show.

Unregistered
    Look like the evil London empire is slowly crumbling. I did hear that God don’t like ugly.

Unregistered

Smh

Am I missing sumthin ? Why didn’t the k9 handler deploy her doG? Would’ve saved us from this whole mess . Smh... wow.

Unregistered
    Am I missing sumthin ? Why didn’t the k9 handler deploy her doG? Would’ve saved us from this whole mess . Smh... wow.
    She panicked. It happens.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you call her and ask her instead of starting shi! on here? No need for that

Unregistered

Smh

Why don’t you call her and ask her instead of starting shi! on here? No need for that
    I agree ... lack of action

Page 301 of 426 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast